|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Kip Tollever, what prompted German violence toward Jews?
(a) The death of Eva Braun.
(b) Years of exploitation.
(c) A revival in German nationalism.
(d) The murder of a German officer.
2. Who owns the house that Rhoda wants to rent in Germany?
(a) Armin von Roon.
(c) Wolf Stoller.
(d) A Jew.
3. Where does Victor eat dinner after touring the U-boat facility?
(a) A U-boat.
(b) Downtown Heidelberg.
(c) A bar.
(d) The house of Grobke's daughter.
4. Who would Victor like Pamela to meet?
(b) Admiral Henry.
5. Why does Grobke take Victor to meet his daughter and grandchildren?
(a) Hitler told him to do so.
(b) He wants Victor to eat dinner with him.
(c) He plans to offer Victor a bribe.
(d) He wants Victor to see a typical German family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Natalie?
2. With what country does Victor feel Hitler is aligning himself?
3. Who does Rhoda bring to meet the owner of the house she wants to rent in Germany?
4. Who does Victor meet in the library while sailing to Germany?
5. Who is Madeline?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)