|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Victor eat dinner after touring the U-boat facility?
(a) A bar.
(b) The house of Grobke's daughter.
(c) Downtown Heidelberg.
(d) A U-boat.
2. How does Victor describe Hitler's appearance?
3. According to Kip Tollever, what prompted German violence toward Jews?
(a) A revival in German nationalism.
(b) The murder of a German officer.
(c) The death of Eva Braun.
(d) Years of exploitation.
4. Who wrote the book "A Jew's Jesus"?
(a) Kip Tollever.
(b) Aaron Jastrow.
(c) Palmer Kirby.
(d) Hugh Cleveland.
5. What does Rhoda discuss with Hitler?
(a) Clothing styles.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Grobke, which leader is smarter than the typical politician?
2. Why does Victor hesitate to accept the Navy's intelligence mission?
3. With what country does Victor feel Hitler is aligning himself?
4. What does Byron study in Europe?
5. Where is Grobke's son-in-law?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)