|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 through 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Natalie work while stranded in Poland?
(a) A grocery.
(b) The embassy.
(c) In a factory.
(d) A hospital.
2. Which leader requests that Victor send him reports of life in Berlin directly?
3. In 1941, what news does Natalie send Byron in a letter?
(a) Warren is dead.
(b) His parents are divorcing.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She wants a divorce.
4. While in Italy, who warns Byron that the Germans are approaching?
5. Who arrives to see Rhoda a few days after her meeting with Hitler?
(a) A tailor.
(b) A man to show Rhoda houses.
(c) Armin von Roon.
(d) Wolf Stoller.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Victor respond to Hugh Cleveland's request to be on his show?
2. According to Grobke, which leader is smarter than the typical politician?
3. What does E.J. Tillet show Victor?
4. What does Rhoda buy before meeting Hitler?
5. At what time do Digger Brown and Victor attempt to call Rhoda in Berlin?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)