|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 through 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which leader requests that Victor send him reports of life in Berlin directly?
2. What does Victor whimsically ask to buy from E.J. Tillet?
(a) A cyclotron.
(b) A cavity magnetron.
(c) A klystron.
(d) A tesla coil.
3. According to Grobke, who would never engage in war?
(a) The French.
(c) The Navy officers of the world.
(d) The British.
4. What is the "Bremen"?
(a) Victor's first command ship.
(b) A ship sunk by the British early in the war.
(c) A ship sunk by Germans early in the war.
(d) The ship on which Victor meets Pamela.
5. According to Grobke, which leader is "getting lousy advice"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Byron live with Aaron when he returns to work for him in Italy?
2. What do Natalie and Byron plan to do on his three days of shore leave?
3. Who invites Victor to visit a German military base?
4. Who is Sewell Bozeman?
5. Why does Rhoda host a party for Palmer Kirby by herself?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)