|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antoine say a plane makes the desolate become?
2. What did Antoine want the person in his dreams to call him when she heard of his adventures?
(a) A Wise Wanderer.
(b) A Wild Lad.
(c) An Amazing Adventurer.
(d) A Great Gentleman.
3. According to Antoine, who frees a plane design from its prison?
4. According to Antoine, what made him such good friends with his fellow pilots?
(a) Their similar stories.
(b) The danger they encountered.
(c) Their shared knowledge.
(d) Their backgrounds.
5. How long did Antoine struggle without knowing his direction during the natural disaster?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) One hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Antoine feel like among the elements in the sky?
2. What does Antoine always hope to remember?
3. What mountains were visible when Antoine experienced his natural disaster?
4. How does Antoine describe women in general?
5. What does Antoine definitively say Guillaumet was NOT?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Guillaumet say to Antoine in their first conversation together?
2. What does Antoine say he knows he know he sounds like when describing the typhoon?
3. Why did the locals refuse to join the search for Guillaumet when he went missing?
4. How was Guillaumet found when he was stranded?
5. What does Antoine say are the essential attributes of a well-designed plane?
6. What were the worst moments of the typhoon for Antoine?
7. What does Antoine say is the true calling of a sculptor?
8. Where did Antoine fly between when he first became a pilot?
9. How did Antoine feel about his housekeeper as a child?
10. What does Antoine say is his favorite part of all the new machines in society?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)