|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Antoine feel like among the elements in the sky?
(a) An element.
(b) An intruder.
(c) An essential component.
(d) A symbiotic addition.
2. What caused Antoine to want to stop fighting against the natural disaster?
3. Where was Antoine when he saw a natural disaster?
(a) His plane.
(b) A car.
(c) His house.
(d) A ship.
4. Of what does Antoine say the men in bureaucratic positions were victims?
(a) Their own limitations.
(b) The system.
(c) Their expectations.
(d) The necessities of life.
5. What does Antoine say was the most significant part of a physical struggle?
(a) The spiritual aspect.
(b) The mental capacity.
(c) The shared experience.
(d) The ability to keep it in the past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will groundbreaking machines fade into with time?
2. What did Earth symbolize to Antoine as a pilot?
3. For what was Antoine disciplined after getting lost for the first time?
4. What was the name of Antoine's flying partner the first time Antoine got lost?
5. Which of the following is NOT something that Antoine says that machines help people to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What confused Antoine about people who visit Chile?
2. What were the worst moments of the typhoon for Antoine?
3. What did Antoine think as he boarded the bus heading to his first day of flying?
4. How did Antoine feel about his housekeeper as a child?
5. How was Guillaumet found when he was stranded?
6. What does Antoine say he knows he know he sounds like when describing the typhoon?
7. What does Antoine say is his favorite part of all the new machines in society?
8. What does Antoine say made his experience being lost noble?
9. What happened to Antoine's hands during his flight through the typhoon?
10. What does Antoine say shaped his life the most?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)