|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day did Antoine go looking for water after his crash landing?
(a) Dusk and dawn.
2. To what does Antoine compare the war politics?
(a) A university.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A prison.
(d) The creation.
3. What does Antoine do for the people on the train at the end of the book?
4. How did two girls disappear and reappear while in the building Antoine stayed in when he saw his first oasis?
(a) They were twins.
(b) They knew where all the shadows were darkest.
(c) The vents were large.
(d) Secret passageways.
5. What always follows intelligence in children?
6. How does Antoine describe the parents of the child on the train?
7. What did the Arabs name Mohammed?
8. What did Antoine fear the two girls at the first oasis would do to him?
(a) Get him lost.
(b) Judge him.
(c) Seduce him.
(d) Poison him.
9. What does Antoine call himself at the end of the book?
(a) A god.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A shepherd.
(d) A gardener.
10. To what does Antoine compare seasons?
11. Where was Antoine flying from when he crash landed in the desert?
12. How does Antoine describe the Spanish town in the middle of the Civil War?
13. What warned Antoine about the first wind storm he experienced in the desert?
(a) The French Sergeant.
(b) The moon.
14. What was the occupation of the man flying with Antoine when they crash landed in the desert?
15. To whom does Antoine compare the child on the train?
(a) Van Gogh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Antoine use to collect the dew after his crash landing?
2. What do the people on the train travel to be near to?
3. What kind of building does Antoine hate to see smoking from the air?
4. What was the name of the man with Antoine when he crash landed in the desert?
5. What motivated Antoine to stay alive after his crash landing?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)