|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Antoine land after the natural disaster?
(a) A ship dock.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The shore.
(d) A field.
2. What does Antoine say is removed when one flies above the landscape?
3. How long did Antoine struggle without knowing his direction during the natural disaster?
(a) One hour.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Four hours.
4. What confuses Antoine about some people who visit Chile?
(a) That they can leave without changing at all.
(b) That they are ever willing to leave.
(c) That one day can be enough.
(d) That they can find something worth returning to.
5. What did Antoine imagine lightning to be during his journey?
(a) Stories to tell in the future.
(c) Guiding marks.
6. What color are the Gallegos lava plains?
7. What did Mermoz teach Antoine to do?
(a) Create a map.
(b) Push back the fear in his mind.
(c) Land on a sea air strip.
(d) Use his pack as a floatation device.
8. What attribute does Antoine say made him the most comfortable to fly with his team?
9. What filled the house in Antoine's dream in the desert?
10. To what does Antoine compare Guillaumet when talking about how he confronted challenges?
(a) A carpenter.
(b) A mechanic.
(c) A professor.
(d) A prophet.
11. Who was with Mermoz when he was stranded on the cliff?
(a) His partner.
(b) His mechanic.
(d) His teacher.
12. What causes the metal of a well-designed plane to disappear from notice?
(a) Easy movement.
(b) Quiet engines.
(c) Perfect functioning.
(d) Simple features.
13. What will groundbreaking machines fade into with time?
(a) The past.
(d) Lack of notice.
14. What does Antoine say is the greatest benefit received by machines?
(a) They raise the quality of life.
(b) They spread unity and love.
(c) They inspire progression.
(d) They bring people together.
15. Because of machines, what can men dance to?
(c) The future.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescued Antoine after the natural disaster?
2. Where did the majority of Antoine's route lie?
3. How does Antoine describe women in general?
4. What was Antoine supposed to transport in his plane?
5. What color did Antoine say the sea was during the natural disaster?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)