1. What did Antoine's teacher say lies below the clouds?
2. What was Guillaumet's occupation?
3. Where did the majority of Antoine's route lie?
4. What does Antoine say he felt like after his conversation with Guillaumet about the map?
5. What was Antoine supposed to transport in his plane?
6. What did Antoine imagine lightning to be during his journey?
7. How does Antoine describe the lives of men who did not fly planes?
8. Of what does Antoine say the men in bureaucratic positions were victims?
9. When does Antoine say the clay of life is set?
This section contains 3,610 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)