|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the occupation of the man flying with Antoine when they crash landed in the desert?
2. What is the color of the boy on the train?
3. What does Antoine always hope to remember?
(a) The significance of his dreams.
(b) The scope of his future.
(c) The influence he holds for others.
(d) The importance of childhood.
4. What does Antoine do for the people on the train at the end of the book?
5. To what does Antoine compare his brotherhood of pilots?
(a) A symphony.
(b) A treasure chest.
(c) A mystery novel.
(d) A garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antoine think the strange rocks are that he found in the place he thinks no other human had been?
2. What does Antoine talk about in his last chapter?
3. What did Antoine want the person in his dreams to call him when she heard of his adventures?
4. What did people during Antoine's age say machines were doing to the human race?
5. What filled the house in Antoine's dream in the desert?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)