|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antoine say is the greatest benefit received by machines?
(a) They bring people together.
(b) They inspire progression.
(c) They raise the quality of life.
(d) They spread unity and love.
2. What did the ocean look like to Antoine during the natural disaster?
(a) A glass bottle.
(b) A shattered mirror.
(c) A splash of blue.
(d) A boiling pot of water.
3. According to Antoine, what shaped his character the most?
(a) His adventures.
(b) His schooling.
(c) His childhood.
(d) His dreams.
4. What does Antoine call himself at the end of the book?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A god.
(c) A shepherd.
(d) A pilot.
5. According to Antoine, what are all humans on the earth?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what faction did Pepin belong?
2. To what did Antoine's flying partner pray for guidance?
3. How did Antoine feel after drinking the dew?
4. What does Antoine contemplate when he landed in Punta Arenas?
5. What makes the child on the train glow?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)