|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: The Elements.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attribute does Antoine say made him the most comfortable to fly with his team?
2. What does Antoine blame for decreasing morals in society?
3. How does Antoine describe the lives of men who did not fly planes?
4. To what does Antoine compare Guillaumet when talking about how he confronted challenges?
(a) A prophet.
(b) A carpenter.
(c) A professor.
(d) A mechanic.
5. What causes the metal of a well-designed plane to disappear from notice?
(a) Perfect functioning.
(b) Simple features.
(c) Quiet engines.
(d) Easy movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Guillaumet walk without sleeping while stranded ?
2. Where was Antoine when he saw a natural disaster?
3. What did people during Antoine's age say machines were doing to the human race?
4. What will groundbreaking machines fade into with time?
5. What caused Antoine to want to stop fighting against the natural disaster?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)