|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Antoine when he heard that Guillaumet had been found?
(a) A local hut.
(b) The airport.
(c) The hangar.
(d) A pub.
2. What did Antoine sometimes forget while he was flying?
(a) That he was in the air.
(b) That he had a specific objective.
(c) That he was in a machine.
(d) That he was part of a team.
3. What motivated Guillaumet to keep moving when he was stranded and alone?
(a) The information he was to deliver.
(b) The call of a wolf guiding him.
(c) The thought of his family.
(d) His own pride.
4. How did one of Antoine's friends die while in the Sahara?
(a) A tribe killed him.
(b) His plane crashed.
(c) A scorpion bit him.
(d) He died of thirst.
5. How long was Guillaumet stranded before he was found?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Antoine do during his breakfast after he got lost for the first time?
2. To what does Antoine compare Guillaumet when talking about how he confronted challenges?
3. What did Earth symbolize to Antoine as a pilot?
4. What does Antoine definitively say Guillaumet was NOT?
5. What caused Antoine to become lost for the first time?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)