|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Prisoner of the Sand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Antoine, what is an artist's true job?
(a) Express his inner desires.
(b) Release the part within the block of marble.
(c) Be as concise as possible.
(d) Show the hand of God.
2. How should a pilot be able to use a well-designed plane?
(a) Like a bit of his own thought process.
(b) Like a powerful tool.
(c) Like a thin rapier.
(d) Like an extension of his body.
3. What did Antoine want the person in his dreams to call him when she heard of his adventures?
(a) A Wild Lad.
(b) A Wise Wanderer.
(c) An Amazing Adventurer.
(d) A Great Gentleman.
4. What does Antoine say is the greatest benefit received by machines?
(a) They spread unity and love.
(b) They raise the quality of life.
(c) They inspire progression.
(d) They bring people together.
5. Whose experience gave Antoine hope after his crash landing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of machines, what can men dance to?
2. To what does Antoine compare people who hate machines?
3. What will groundbreaking machines fade into with time?
4. What was the occupation of the man flying with Antoine when they crash landed in the desert?
5. What does Antoine always hope to remember?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)