Chapter 1: The Craft
1. What did Antoine's teacher say lies below the clouds?
(a) The Earth.
(b) The Unknown.
2. What was Guillaumet's occupation?
3. Where did the majority of Antoine's route lie?
4. What does Antoine say he felt like after his conversation with Guillaumet about the map?
(a) A shepherd.
(b) A cartographer.
(c) An immortal.
(d) An expert.
5. What was Antoine supposed to transport in his plane?
6. What did Antoine imagine lightning to be during his journey?
(b) Stories to tell in the future.
(c) Guiding marks.
7. How does Antoine describe the lives of men who did not fly planes?
8. Of what does Antoine say the men in bureaucratic positions were victims?
(a) The necessities of life.
(b) Their expectations.
(c) The system.
(d) Their own limitations.
9. When does Antoine say the clay of life is set?
This section contains 3,610 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)