|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Toad see the motorcar earlier?
2. How much does Toad get for the horse?
3. Mole and Rat noticed that the flowers and plants they passed were:
4. Badger tells them they can enter Toad Hall using which entrance?
5. What do the gentlemen allow Toad to do?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay exploring the river as a symbol in this book.
Essay Topic 2
Explore the importance of the seasons to the story in A Wind in the Willows. What happens during each season? What events happen because of the season?
Essay Topic 3
What is the function of the Sea Rat in this story? Write an essay describing his character and relationship to the theme of adventure vs. home.
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)