Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Toad meet in the woods?
2. Where does Toad hide himself?
3. What is the Otter child doing when Mole and Rat find him?
4. What season is this chapter set in?
5. Which danger on the river does Rat specifically mention?
How does Mr. Badger's house reflect his character? Use details from the text to support your thesis.
What was the main cause of Toad's reformation? Was it regard for his friends, or his experiences. Use examples from the text to support your answer.
Examine the way that the author uses the senses to bring the story to life. Use quotations from the text to support your conclusions.
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)