|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The wayfarer drank wine in:
2. Who stops by to visit with Rat?
(a) A lame pig
(b) A lost cat
(c) A sea rat
(d) A hedgehog
3. What brushes Toad on the shoulder?
(a) A bat's wing
(b) A magpie's tail
(c) An owl's wing
(d) A pigeon's feather
4. What does Badger tell Toad he must do?
(a) Hold a banquet
(b) Hire some servants
(c) Sell the house
(d) Take up boating
5. What does Toad end up falling into during the chase?
(a) The river
(b) The canal
(c) The pond
(d) The well
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots at Toad?
2. After returning from Otter's, Rat reports:
3. What do the animals eat after the attack?
4. What is the Otter child doing when Mole and Rat find him?
5. Toad is in prison for stealing which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Toad acquire a set of clothing to escape in?
2. How does Toad get a ride on the train?
3. How does the barge woman know that Toad is a fake?
4. Who finds Portly and where?
5. How does Toad behave when he rejoins the party?
6. What bargain does Toad make with the gypsy?
7. Why does Toad collapse in the middle of the road?
8. Why was Otter so worried about his son?
9. What does Toad do when he's alone in his room?
10. Why did stoats and weasels invade Toad Hall?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)