|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Toad promises to:
(a) Make some soup
(b) Mend his shirt
(c) Mend his ways
(d) Mind the house
2. Where are the swallows headed?
3. Which danger on the river does Rat specifically mention?
(c) Deep holes
4. What does Rat gather before the attack on Toad Hall?
5. What does the gaoler's daughter's food smell like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Otter's son?
2. What is the Otter child doing when Mole and Rat find him?
3. What did Rat and Mole hear on the river just before dawn?
4. Toad asks for a ride. Where does Toad want to go?
5. What are the field mice doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Would Water Rat have liked a life at sea?
2. Why wasn't Rat home when Mole got back to their house?
3. What bargain does Toad make with the gypsy?
4. From the horse's point of view, is he better or worse in his new situation?
5. How did Mole and Badger show loyalty to Toad?
6. Why does Toad collapse in the middle of the road?
7. How does Toad get a ride on the train?
8. In what ways are Water Rat and Sea Rat different?
9. Why was Otter so worried about his son?
10. What do Badger and the others hear the weasels doing as they approach?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)