|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the wayfarer's eyes?
2. What does Mole disguise himself as in order to spy on the stoats?
(a) A uniformed cop
(b) A washer-woman
(c) A chauffeur
(d) A prison guard
3. The visitor is from what country?
4. What does the gaoler's daughter's food smell like?
5. What does Toad end up falling into during the chase?
(a) The river
(b) The well
(c) The pond
(d) The canal
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Toad see the motorcar earlier?
2. Where does Toad hide himself?
3. How long do Mole and Rat row when looking for Otter's son?
4. In the "cutting-out expedition," who is in charge of acquiring equipment?
5. Who does Toad trade the horse to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Toad do when he's alone in his room?
2. What do Badger and the others hear the weasels doing as they approach?
3. Why was Otter so worried about his son?
4. How does the barge woman know that Toad is a fake?
5. How does Water Rat know that fall is coming?
6. Why is the gaoler's daughter taking care of Toad?
7. Do you think that the plan to sneak into Toad Hall will succeed? What might go wrong?
8. From the horse's point of view, is he better or worse in his new situation?
9. What bargain does Toad make with the gypsy?
10. Who finds Portly and where?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)