|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Toad forced to wear on his head?
(a) A beanie
(b) A straw hat
(c) A head scarf
(d) A bonnet
2. What does the barge-woman ask Toad to do?
(a) Feed the horse
(b) Fix lunch
(c) Wash clothes
(d) Steer the barge
3. What clues Mole into thinking that Toad is up to no good?
(a) Toad leaves notes for his plans around
(b) Toad starts whispering to his servants
(c) Toad tries to distract him with food
(d) Toad is happy, instead of depressed
4. Two stoats sink Rat's boat with
(a) A statue
(b) A brick
(c) A rock
(d) A box
5. Why does Toad get angry at the others the next morning?
(a) They eat breakfast without him
(b) They leave without saying goodbye
(c) They made him sleep in a small room
(d) They already did the crossword puzzle
Short Answer Questions
1. Toad is in prison for stealing which of the following?
2. The wayfarer drank wine in:
3. Where does the motorcar end up?
4. In the "cutting-out expedition," who is in charge of acquiring equipment?
5. What does Toad think of himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Sea Rat leave his farm?
2. Would Water Rat have liked a life at sea?
3. What do Badger and the others hear the weasels doing as they approach?
4. How did Mole and Badger show loyalty to Toad?
5. How is Portly persuaded to return home?
6. Why wasn't Rat home when Mole got back to their house?
7. How does Water Rat know that fall is coming?
8. From the horse's point of view, is he better or worse in his new situation?
9. How does Toad behave when he rejoins the party?
10. Why was Otter so worried about his son?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)