|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brushes Toad on the shoulder?
(a) A pigeon's feather
(b) An owl's wing
(c) A magpie's tail
(d) A bat's wing
2. What does the gaoler's daughter's food smell like?
3. After their adventure Rat and Mole are:
4. What does Badger eat when he arrives at Rat's house?
(a) Stale cake
(b) Cheese cake
(c) Cold pie
(d) Cold cuts
5. Who has taken over Toad Hall?
(a) Rabbits, Stoats and Ferrets
(b) Weasels, Rabbits and Stoats
(c) Stoats, Weasels and Ferrets
(d) Ferrets, Stoats and Rabbits
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the gentlemen allow Toad to do?
2. What does Toad think of himself?
3. Toad asks for a ride. Where does Toad want to go?
4. Who sings the song about Toad just before the attack?
5. What does Mole disguise himself as in order to spy on the stoats?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways are Water Rat and Sea Rat different?
2. Would Water Rat have liked a life at sea?
3. What bargain does Toad make with the gypsy?
4. Why does Toad collapse in the middle of the road?
5. How does Toad get a ride on the train?
6. How does Toad behave when he rejoins the party?
7. Who finds Portly and where?
8. Why does Badger threaten to leave Toad out of the attack on Toad Hall?
9. What do Badger and the others hear the weasels doing as they approach?
10. Why did Sea Rat leave his farm?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)