|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After their adventure Rat and Mole are:
2. The equipment for each fighter includes:
(a) A flask and a sandwich-case
(b) A whisk broom and a dustpan
(c) Several pounds of buckshot
(d) A large pot and a serving spoon
3. What does Badger ask Mole to do after the attack is over?
(a) Help clean up the broken glass
(b) Handcuff the unconscious weasels
(c) Check on the stoat sentries
(d) Make them a victory dinner
4. What color are the wayfarer's eyes?
5. What clues Mole into thinking that Toad is up to no good?
(a) Toad starts whispering to his servants
(b) Toad tries to distract him with food
(c) Toad leaves notes for his plans around
(d) Toad is happy, instead of depressed
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the gentlemen allow Toad to do?
2. What happened to the invitations that Toad wrote?
3. Which room in Toad Hall does the underground passage lead to?
4. Where does Toad hide himself?
5. What animal does Toad meet in the woods?
Short Essay Questions
1. What bargain does Toad make with the gypsy?
2. Why does Toad collapse in the middle of the road?
3. Why does Badger threaten to leave Toad out of the attack on Toad Hall?
4. Why is Badger so slow and a Mole so lively?
5. How is Portly persuaded to return home?
6. Why wasn't Rat home when Mole got back to their house?
7. How does Water Rat know that fall is coming?
8. Why did Sea Rat leave his farm?
9. What does Toad do when he's alone in his room?
10. How does Toad behave when he rejoins the party?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)