|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Badger eat when he arrives at Rat's house?
(a) Stale cake
(b) Cheese cake
(c) Cold pie
(d) Cold cuts
2. Toad asks for a ride. Where does Toad want to go?
(a) Rat's house
(b) The next town
(c) The woods
(d) Toad Hall
3. Which article of clothing does Toad lose?
(a) His backpack
(b) His waistcoat
(c) His jacket
(d) His trousers
4. What do the animals eat after the attack?
(a) Cold tongue
(b) Ham sandwiches
(c) Cold turkey
(d) Wild strawberries
5. The equipment for each fighter includes:
(a) A large pot and a serving spoon
(b) A whisk broom and a dustpan
(c) A flask and a sandwich-case
(d) Several pounds of buckshot
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Toad forced to wear on his head?
2. What does Badger tell Toad he must do?
3. Which of the following did Mole and Rat visit in their quest?
4. Toad sees a horse. What is the horse pulling?
5. What season is this chapter set in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Toad get a ride on the train?
2. How did Mole and Badger show loyalty to Toad?
3. How does the barge woman know that Toad is a fake?
4. How does Water Rat know that fall is coming?
5. Do you think that the plan to sneak into Toad Hall will succeed? What might go wrong?
6. Why did Sea Rat leave his farm?
7. Why does Toad collapse in the middle of the road?
8. From the horse's point of view, is he better or worse in his new situation?
9. What do Badger and the others hear the weasels doing as they approach?
10. Who finds Portly and where?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)