|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mole and Rat see a vision of a strange figure. What does the figure look like?
(a) An angel
(b) A goat
(c) A bear
(d) A unicorn
2. What is the Otter child doing when Mole and Rat find him?
(a) Crying for help
(b) Shaking with cold
(c) Looking for food
(d) Sleeping peacefully
3. Where does the motorcar end up?
(a) In a field
(b) In a pond
(c) In a haystack
(d) In a canal
4. What animal does Toad meet in the woods?
(a) A bear
(b) A wolf
(c) A fox
(d) A warthog
5. Where did Toad see the motorcar earlier?
(a) The Green Frog
(b) The Pink Pig
(c) The Grey Goose
(d) The Red Lion
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the gaoler's daughter's food smell like?
2. How long do Mole and Rat row when looking for Otter's son?
3. The wayfarer's ancestor was:
4. Toad asks for a ride. Where does Toad want to go?
5. What does Rat gather before the attack on Toad Hall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Toad find especially difficult about escaping from prison?
2. Why does Badger threaten to leave Toad out of the attack on Toad Hall?
3. Why does Toad collapse in the middle of the road?
4. Who finds Portly and where?
5. What does Toad do when he's alone in his room?
6. Why is Badger so slow and a Mole so lively?
7. How does Toad get a ride on the train?
8. Why wasn't Rat home when Mole got back to their house?
9. How is Portly persuaded to return home?
10. How did Mole and Badger show loyalty to Toad?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)