|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rat doesn't know why he feels:
2. After returning from Otter's, Rat reports:
(a) A disturbance
(b) A disappearance
(c) A weather warning
(d) A coming storm
3. What do the gentlemen allow Toad to do?
(a) Take off his bonnet
(b) Sit on their laps
(c) Drive the motorcar
(d) Sing his verses
4. What happened to the invitations that Toad wrote?
(a) Mole locked them in the pantry
(b) Badger crossed out the program on them
(c) They were burned in the fire
(d) They were confiscated by Rat
5. The equipment for each fighter includes:
(a) A flask and a sandwich-case
(b) A whisk broom and a dustpan
(c) Several pounds of buckshot
(d) A large pot and a serving spoon
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Badger tell Toad he must do?
2. Mole and Rat see a vision of a strange figure. What does the figure look like?
3. Who stops by to visit with Rat?
4. What does Rat gather before the attack on Toad Hall?
5. Where are the swallows headed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Toad get a ride on the train?
2. How does the barge woman know that Toad is a fake?
3. Why is the gaoler's daughter taking care of Toad?
4. Why did stoats and weasels invade Toad Hall?
5. In what ways are Water Rat and Sea Rat different?
6. Why did Sea Rat leave his farm?
7. Why does Badger threaten to leave Toad out of the attack on Toad Hall?
8. What does Toad do when he's alone in his room?
9. Would Water Rat have liked a life at sea?
10. How is Portly persuaded to return home?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)