|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sings the song about Toad just before the attack?
(b) The Chief Weasel
2. Who chases after the train with Toad in it?
3. Which article of clothing does Toad lose?
(a) His jacket
(b) His trousers
(c) His backpack
(d) His waistcoat
4. What did Rat and Mole hear on the river just before dawn?
(b) A chorus
5. Which danger on the river does Rat specifically mention?
(a) Deep holes
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Toad trade the horse to?
2. Where does Toad jump off the train?
3. Rat wants Toad to keep out of:
4. What is the Otter child doing when Mole and Rat find him?
5. What animal does Toad meet in the woods?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Toad get a ride on the train?
2. Do you think that the plan to sneak into Toad Hall will succeed? What might go wrong?
3. How does Water Rat know that fall is coming?
4. What does Toad do when he's alone in his room?
5. Who finds Portly and where?
6. Would Water Rat have liked a life at sea?
7. What do Badger and the others hear the weasels doing as they approach?
8. How did Mole and Badger show loyalty to Toad?
9. Why was Otter so worried about his son?
10. How does Toad behave when he rejoins the party?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)