|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Otter's son?
2. Two stoats sink Rat's boat with
(a) A brick
(b) A box
(c) A rock
(d) A statue
3. Who chases after the train with Toad in it?
4. What is the Otter child doing when Mole and Rat find him?
(a) Crying for help
(b) Shaking with cold
(c) Looking for food
(d) Sleeping peacefully
5. Rat doesn't know why he feels:
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the animals eat after the attack?
2. Why does Toad get angry at the others the next morning?
3. After their adventure Rat and Mole are:
4. Badger tells them they can enter Toad Hall using which entrance?
5. Why, according to Rat, can't Toad sing any songs at the banquet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who finds Portly and where?
2. Why does Toad collapse in the middle of the road?
3. How does Toad acquire a set of clothing to escape in?
4. Why does Badger threaten to leave Toad out of the attack on Toad Hall?
5. Why is Badger so slow and a Mole so lively?
6. How did Mole and Badger show loyalty to Toad?
7. How does Water Rat know that fall is coming?
8. How does Toad behave when he rejoins the party?
9. Why is the gaoler's daughter taking care of Toad?
10. Why did Sea Rat leave his farm?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)