|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Badger learn this morning?
(a) Toad has finally woken up
(b) Toad has bought a new motorcar
(c) Toad has lost all his money
(d) Toad has run away to the city
2. How does Rat know that Mole has gone into the woods?
(a) He sees Mole's footprints leading into the woods
(b) He reads a note Mole left behind on the table
(c) He remembers Mole talking about the woods
(d) He hears about it from a bird who saw Mole
3. Where did Mole cut himself?
(a) On his leg
(b) On his arm
(c) On his shoulder
(d) On his face
4. What does Mole's entrance smell like?
5. Which of these was NOT found in Mole's courtyard?
(c) An apple tree
(d) Wire baskets
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps the field-mouse from reciting his part in the play?
2. One of the hedgehogs is named:
3. What does Mr. Toad make fun of Rat about?
4. Which animal in the Wild Wood does Rat like the best?
5. What else is Badger wearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mole go into the woods by himself?
2. What event causes Toad to commit a crime?
3. Why does Mole leave his home in this chapter?
4. Why does Rat give money to one of the field mice?
5. Why does Rat call Mole a "dull-witted animal?"
6. How does Mole get across the river?
7. What did Rat and Mole spend the day doing?
8. What does Mr. Toad invite Mole and Rat to do?
9. What were the crimes that Toad committed, according to the court?
10. Describe Toad.
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)