|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to the village for supplies?
(d) The grey horse
2. What tactic does Badger try first with Toad?
(a) Calling the police
(b) Locking him in his room
(c) Talking sternly to him
(d) Offering to buy the motorcar
3. How, according to Rat, should small animals always travel in the Wild Woods?
(a) With a stick
(b) In pairs
(c) By car
(d) By flying
4. Why is Rat unhappy on the expedition?
(a) He feels tired from walking so long
(b) The rabbits make fun of his clothes
(c) He misses the river and his home
(d) Toad gives him the tiresome chores
5. The song that Rat sings in this chapter is about what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is one of Rat's hobbies?
2. What does Badger tell the chauffeur?
3. What does Rat take with him into the woods?
4. What does Badger do when he shows up?
5. Why doesn't Rat want to stop when Mole asks him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mole get across the river?
2. Why isn't Toad unhappy when the expedition ends?
3. Why does Rat call Mole a "dull-witted animal?"
4. How is it that Mr. Badger has such a large home?
5. What does Mr. Toad invite Mole and Rat to do?
6. What does Rat tell Mole about Toad Hall?
7. What does Mole decide by the end of the chapter?
8. Why is the snowfall such a setback for Mole and Rat?
9. What does Rat tell Mole about the Wide World?
10. How does Badger take care of the hedgehogs?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)