Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a time, the seizures stop and Toad becomes:
2. Why doesn't Rat want to stop when Mole asks him?
(a) He thinks he left his door open
(b) He has an appointment with Badger
(c) He thinks there are weasels around
(d) He's afraid that it will snow soon
3. What animal warns Mole to "Get out of this?"
(a) A chipmunk
(b) A rabbit
(c) A mouse
(d) A swallow
4. What is Toad's favorite color?
5. What is the name of the inn that Toad stops at to eat?
(a) The Red Lion
(b) The Pink Pig
(c) The Grey Goose
(d) The Black Swan
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rat take with him into the woods?
2. What hobby has Mr. Toad tired of?
3. What are the hedgehogs eating when Rat and Mole see them in the kitchen?
4. What do Mole and Badger do after luncheon?
5. Badger's home has many:
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Portly persuaded to return home?
2. How does Toad behave when he rejoins the party?
3. How has Mole changed after living with Rat for a few weeks?
4. Who finds Portly and where?
5. What ends Toad's adventure in this chapter?
6. In what ways are Water Rat and Sea Rat different?
7. Why is it unusual for Badger to visit Rat and Mole?
8. Why is Mole so eager to meet Badger?
9. How did Mole and Badger show loyalty to Toad?
10. What did Rat and Mole spend the day doing?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)