|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many motorcars have been smashed up so far?
2. What does Rat decide that Mole cut himself on?
(a) Some broken glass
(b) A rusty old knife
(c) A hidden bramble
(d) A piece of metal
3. What does Badger do when Toad defies him?
(a) Locks him in his bedroom
(b) Storms out of the house
(c) Growls and makes faces
(d) Wrestles him to the ground
4. What does Rat bring with him when he meets Mole?
(a) A picnic basket
(b) A fiddle in a case
(c) A bag full of books
(d) A welcoming gift
5. Who sings a carol to Rat and Mole?
(a) A group of field mice
(b) One of the rabbits
(c) A group of tiny bunnies
(d) A pair of squirrels
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Badger, used to be where the Wild Woods is now?
2. Which of these was NOT found in Mole's courtyard?
3. Besides the beds, what is in the bedroom that Rat and Mole sleep in?
4. How does Rat describe Toad?
5. What does Badger tell the chauffeur?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Badger show up?
2. Describe Mole's character.
3. Why is Rat eager to leave Badger's house?
4. Describe Toad.
5. What does Rat do when he discovers that Mole is missing?
6. What does Badger persuade Toad to do?
7. How has Mole changed after living with Rat for a few weeks?
8. How does Badger take care of the hedgehogs?
9. What were the crimes that Toad committed, according to the court?
10. Describe Rat's character.
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)