|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After their adventure Rat and Mole are:
2. Who stops by to visit with Rat?
(a) A lost cat
(b) A hedgehog
(c) A sea rat
(d) A lame pig
3. The equipment for each fighter includes:
(a) A large pot and a serving spoon
(b) A flask and a sandwich-case
(c) Several pounds of buckshot
(d) A whisk broom and a dustpan
4. What does Toad think of himself?
(a) He's sorry
(b) He's smart
(c) He's silly
(d) He's simple
5. Who chases after the train with Toad in it?
6. Two stoats sink Rat's boat with
(a) A brick
(b) A box
(c) A statue
(d) A rock
7. What does Badger ask Mole to do after the attack is over?
(a) Make them a victory dinner
(b) Check on the stoat sentries
(c) Help clean up the broken glass
(d) Handcuff the unconscious weasels
8. Who does Toad trade the horse to?
(a) A stranger
(b) A farmer
(c) A gypsy
(d) A tradesman
9. Mole and Rat see a vision of a strange figure. What does the figure look like?
(a) A unicorn
(b) A goat
(c) A bear
(d) An angel
10. Rat doesn't know why he feels:
11. Where is Toad when he wakes up?
(a) A cabbage patch
(b) A damp dungeon
(c) A hollow tree
(d) A handsome room
12. Rat wants Toad to keep out of:
13. What are the field mice doing?
14. What does the barge-woman ask Toad to do?
(a) Feed the horse
(b) Wash clothes
(c) Steer the barge
(d) Fix lunch
15. What does Mole suggest Rat do to feel better?
(a) Hum a tune
(b) Strum a guitar
(c) Write poetry
(d) Read letters
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the swallows headed?
2. What does Badger eat when he arrives at Rat's house?
3. Who has taken over Toad Hall?
4. Who shoots at Toad?
5. Where is the Grand Canal?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)