Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Toad get angry at the others the next morning?
(a) They made him sleep in a small room
(b) They eat breakfast without him
(c) They leave without saying goodbye
(d) They already did the crossword puzzle
2. Who defended Toad Hall?
(a) Otter and Mole
(b) Badger and Otter
(c) Rat and Badger
(d) Mole and Badger
3. Who stops by to visit with Rat?
(a) A sea rat
(b) A lost cat
(c) A hedgehog
(d) A lame pig
4. Which of the animals brings up the rear?
5. The equipment for each fighter includes:
(a) A flask and a sandwich-case
(b) Several pounds of buckshot
(c) A large pot and a serving spoon
(d) A whisk broom and a dustpan
6. The visitor is from what country?
7. What does the gaoler's daughter's food smell like?
8. Who does Toad trade the horse to?
(a) A stranger
(b) A gypsy
(c) A farmer
(d) A tradesman
9. Where did Toad see the motorcar earlier?
(a) The Grey Goose
(b) The Red Lion
(c) The Green Frog
(d) The Pink Pig
10. What does Mole suggest Rat do to feel better?
(a) Strum a guitar
(b) Write poetry
(c) Hum a tune
(d) Read letters
11. What does Badger tell Toad he must do?
(a) Sell the house
(b) Take up boating
(c) Hold a banquet
(d) Hire some servants
12. What happened to the invitations that Toad wrote?
(a) Badger crossed out the program on them
(b) Mole locked them in the pantry
(c) They were confiscated by Rat
(d) They were burned in the fire
13. Two stoats sink Rat's boat with
(a) A brick
(b) A rock
(c) A statue
(d) A box
14. What season is this chapter set in?
15. Which danger on the river does Rat specifically mention?
(c) Deep holes
Short Answer Questions
1. Toad promises the engine-driver to:
2. Where is the Grand Canal?
3. What does Toad end up falling into during the chase?
4. Toad is in prison for stealing which of the following?
5. After their adventure Rat and Mole are:
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)