|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rat gather before the attack on Toad Hall?
2. What do the gentlemen allow Toad to do?
(a) Sing his verses
(b) Take off his bonnet
(c) Sit on their laps
(d) Drive the motorcar
3. Where is Otter watching for his son while Mole and Rat search?
(a) At the weir
(b) At the ford
(c) At a willow bank
(d) At his home
4. Where does Toad hide himself?
(a) Near the tracks
(b) In the woods
(c) Under a bush
(d) By the river
5. Two stoats sink Rat's boat with
(a) A statue
(b) A rock
(c) A box
(d) A brick
6. What is the name of Otter's son?
7. What happened to the invitations that Toad wrote?
(a) Badger crossed out the program on them
(b) They were confiscated by Rat
(c) Mole locked them in the pantry
(d) They were burned in the fire
8. Where are the weasels planning to hold their banquet?
(a) The Ballroom
(b) The Grand Lobby
(c) The Great Hallway
(d) The Dining Hall
9. Why does Otter think that his son might go to that particular spot?
(a) It's a good place to hide away.
(b) He likes the plants there.
(c) It was where he learned to swim.
(d) His best friend lives there.
10. Who does Toad trade the horse to?
(a) A farmer
(b) A tradesman
(c) A gypsy
(d) A stranger
11. Who starts to chase Toad after the motorcar crashes?
(a) Barge women
12. Where did Toad see the motorcar earlier?
(a) The Grey Goose
(b) The Red Lion
(c) The Pink Pig
(d) The Green Frog
13. Who stops by to visit with Rat?
(a) A hedgehog
(b) A sea rat
(c) A lame pig
(d) A lost cat
14. Before meeting Toad, the gaoler's daughter kept:
(a) A rat, a canary and a rabbit
(b) A canary, a rabbit, and mice
(c) Mice, a squirrel, and a parrot
(d) A canary, mice, and a squirrel
15. What does Mole disguise himself as in order to spy on the stoats?
(a) A prison guard
(b) A chauffeur
(c) A uniformed cop
(d) A washer-woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rat and Mole hear on the river just before dawn?
2. How long do Mole and Rat row when looking for Otter's son?
3. Where is the Grand Canal?
4. How much does Toad get for the horse?
5. Where does Toad jump off the train?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)