|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Toad promises the engine-driver to:
(a) Iron his shirts
(b) Wash his shirts
(c) Mend his shirts
(d) Bleach his shirts
2. What is the name of Otter's son?
3. Who sings the song about Toad just before the attack?
(d) The Chief Weasel
4. Where does the motorcar end up?
(a) In a pond
(b) In a field
(c) In a canal
(d) In a haystack
5. Before meeting Toad, the gaoler's daughter kept:
(a) A canary, a rabbit, and mice
(b) A canary, mice, and a squirrel
(c) Mice, a squirrel, and a parrot
(d) A rat, a canary and a rabbit
6. Who defended Toad Hall?
(a) Otter and Mole
(b) Rat and Badger
(c) Badger and Otter
(d) Mole and Badger
7. Badger tells them they can enter Toad Hall using which entrance?
(a) A broken window
(b) An underground passage
(c) The brick chimney
(d) An unlocked back door
8. Mole and Rat noticed that the flowers and plants they passed were:
(a) Bigger than normal
(b) Made of plastic
(c) Painted on paper
(d) Vividly colored
9. What happened to the invitations that Toad wrote?
(a) They were burned in the fire
(b) Mole locked them in the pantry
(c) Badger crossed out the program on them
(d) They were confiscated by Rat
10. Toad promises to:
(a) Mind the house
(b) Make some soup
(c) Mend his shirt
(d) Mend his ways
11. Where are the weasels planning to hold their banquet?
(a) The Grand Lobby
(b) The Dining Hall
(c) The Ballroom
(d) The Great Hallway
12. Rat wants Toad to keep out of:
13. What is Toad forced to wear on his head?
(a) A bonnet
(b) A head scarf
(c) A beanie
(d) A straw hat
14. What animal does Toad meet in the woods?
(a) A bear
(b) A warthog
(c) A fox
(d) A wolf
15. Why does Toad get angry at the others the next morning?
(a) They already did the crossword puzzle
(b) They made him sleep in a small room
(c) They eat breakfast without him
(d) They leave without saying goodbye
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Grand Canal?
2. What does Toad end up falling into during the chase?
3. Why does Otter think that his son might go to that particular spot?
4. Who has taken over Toad Hall?
5. What did Rat and Mole hear on the river just before dawn?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)