|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Toad end up falling into during the chase?
(a) The pond
(b) The well
(c) The canal
(d) The river
2. Mole and Rat see a vision of a strange figure. What does the figure look like?
(a) A bear
(b) A goat
(c) An angel
(d) A unicorn
3. What does the gaoler's daughter's food smell like?
4. What does Badger tell Toad he must do?
(a) Sell the house
(b) Take up boating
(c) Hire some servants
(d) Hold a banquet
5. Where are the weasels planning to hold their banquet?
(a) The Grand Lobby
(b) The Great Hallway
(c) The Ballroom
(d) The Dining Hall
6. Who defended Toad Hall?
(a) Rat and Badger
(b) Otter and Mole
(c) Badger and Otter
(d) Mole and Badger
7. What are the field mice doing?
8. What does Rat gather before the attack on Toad Hall?
9. What does Mole disguise himself as in order to spy on the stoats?
(a) A washer-woman
(b) A uniformed cop
(c) A prison guard
(d) A chauffeur
10. Who starts to chase Toad after the motorcar crashes?
(b) Barge women
11. What animal does Toad meet in the woods?
(a) A fox
(b) A wolf
(c) A warthog
(d) A bear
12. The wayfarer's ancestor was:
13. Which article of clothing does Toad lose?
(a) His backpack
(b) His waistcoat
(c) His trousers
(d) His jacket
14. What clues Mole into thinking that Toad is up to no good?
(a) Toad leaves notes for his plans around
(b) Toad starts whispering to his servants
(c) Toad tries to distract him with food
(d) Toad is happy, instead of depressed
15. Why does Otter think that his son might go to that particular spot?
(a) He likes the plants there.
(b) His best friend lives there.
(c) It's a good place to hide away.
(d) It was where he learned to swim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Toad is in prison for stealing which of the following?
2. What brushes Toad on the shoulder?
3. Who has taken over Toad Hall?
4. What does Badger eat when he arrives at Rat's house?
5. Mole and Rat noticed that the flowers and plants they passed were:
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)