|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Toad sees a horse. What is the horse pulling?
(a) A cart
(b) A wagon
(c) A barge
(d) A car
2. Where is the first place Rat and Mole go?
(a) Down the river for a picnic
(b) Up the river to explore
(c) Into town to buy supplies
(d) Into the meadow to visit friends
3. What are the field mice doing?
4. What clues Mole into thinking that Toad is up to no good?
(a) Toad is happy, instead of depressed
(b) Toad tries to distract him with food
(c) Toad starts whispering to his servants
(d) Toad leaves notes for his plans around
5. Where did Mole cut himself?
(a) On his face
(b) On his leg
(c) On his arm
(d) On his shoulder
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mole doing when the chapter starts?
2. The song that Rat sings in this chapter is about what?
3. What do the gentlemen allow Toad to do?
4. Rat doesn't know why he feels:
5. Which animal in the Wild Wood does Rat like the best?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)