|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Badger decide they should do when Toad escapes?
(a) Wait at Toad Hall for his return
(b) Check at the local auto clubs
(c) Get together a search team
(d) Put up posters in the village
2. What clues Mole into thinking that Toad is up to no good?
(a) Toad tries to distract him with food
(b) Toad leaves notes for his plans around
(c) Toad starts whispering to his servants
(d) Toad is happy, instead of depressed
3. Which danger on the river does Rat specifically mention?
(a) Deep holes
4. In the "cutting-out expedition," who is in charge of acquiring equipment?
5. Where is the Grand Canal?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rat describe Toad?
2. Who did Mole and Rat do their exploring with?
3. Toad sees a horse. What is the horse pulling?
4. How much does Toad get for the horse?
5. What does the phrase "make the acquaintance of" mean?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)