|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which danger on the river does Rat specifically mention?
(c) Deep holes
2. What is the Otter child doing when Mole and Rat find him?
(a) Looking for food
(b) Shaking with cold
(c) Sleeping peacefully
(d) Crying for help
3. What does the barge-woman ask Toad to do?
(a) Wash clothes
(b) Steer the barge
(c) Feed the horse
(d) Fix lunch
4. What does Badger decide they should do when Toad escapes?
(a) Get together a search team
(b) Wait at Toad Hall for his return
(c) Check at the local auto clubs
(d) Put up posters in the village
5. What mode of transportation does Rat use?
(a) He has a carriage in his stable
(b) He has a tiny blue and white boat
(c) He uses a big, shiny green motorcar
(d) He rides a bicycle with red wheels
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rat know that Mole has gone into the woods?
2. Who sings a carol to Rat and Mole?
3. How do the animals get back to their homes?
4. What does Badger tell the chauffeur?
5. What does Rat compliment Mole on?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)