|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The visitor is from what country?
2. How long do Mole and Rat row when looking for Otter's son?
(a) Ten hours
(b) All week
(c) Two days
(d) All night
3. How does Rat know that Mole has gone into the woods?
(a) He reads a note Mole left behind on the table
(b) He sees Mole's footprints leading into the woods
(c) He remembers Mole talking about the woods
(d) He hears about it from a bird who saw Mole
4. What does Rat do after luncheon?
(a) Walk the hedgehogs home
(b) Talk about eels with Otter
(c) Go fishing with Mr. Toad
(d) Run back to the river
5. Why does Otter think that his son might go to that particular spot?
(a) He likes the plants there.
(b) It was where he learned to swim.
(c) His best friend lives there.
(d) It's a good place to hide away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Badger eat when he arrives at Rat's house?
2. Who starts to chase Toad after the motorcar crashes?
3. Badger tells them they can enter Toad Hall using which entrance?
4. Who do the animals discuss?
5. What does the field-mouse bring back to the house?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)