|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mole hide in the woods?
(a) He climbs up into an oak tree
(b) Underneath a blackberry bush
(c) In the hollow of a beech tree
(d) Behind a clump of tall grass
2. One of the carolers is carrying:
(a) Sugar cookies
(b) A shepherd's crook
(c) A lantern
(d) Silver bells
3. Toad has fits in which he:
(a) Begs his friends to let him drive
(b) Hops around the bedroom, screaming
(c) Threatens his friends with lawsuits
(d) Pretends that his chairs are a motorcar
4. Which article of clothing does Toad lose?
(a) His waistcoat
(b) His trousers
(c) His jacket
(d) His backpack
5. Who do Otter and Rat make fun of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mole's opinion of the song?
2. Who stops by to visit with Rat?
3. Why does Mole want to turn back?
4. How do the animals get back to their homes?
5. What is the Otter child doing when Mole and Rat find him?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)