|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these animals is NOT called "unsavory" by Rat?
2. What does Mole compare the river to?
(a) A friendly child on a sunny day
(b) A long, chattering snake
(c) A banquet for the senses
(d) A storyteller telling secrets
3. What happens when Mole rows the boat?
(a) It capsizes and sinks
(b) Rat gets angry and scolds him
(c) He runs it into the bank
(d) They get swept downstream
4. What do Mole and Rat prepare for the carolers?
(a) Apple cider
(b) Mulled ale
(c) Spiced tea
(d) Hot cocoa
5. Where were the hedgehogs going when they got lost?
(a) To the store
(b) To school
(c) To visit friends
(d) To the river
Short Answer Questions
1. The song that Rat sings in this chapter is about what?
2. Which article of clothing does Toad lose?
3. What color is Rat?
4. Why can't Badger take action?
5. Why do Rat and Mole stop on the way home?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)