|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to Badger, used to be where the Wild Woods is now?
(a) A volcano with two peaks
(b) A larger, wilder woods
(c) A city filled with people
(d) A lake filled with fish
2. Who do the animals discuss?
(a) Mr. Mole
(b) Mr. Rat
(c) Mr. Otter
(d) Mr. Toad
3. Rat doesn't know why he feels:
4. How does Rat know that Mole has gone into the woods?
(a) He sees Mole's footprints leading into the woods
(b) He remembers Mole talking about the woods
(c) He hears about it from a bird who saw Mole
(d) He reads a note Mole left behind on the table
5. Where does Mole hide in the woods?
(a) Behind a clump of tall grass
(b) In the hollow of a beech tree
(c) He climbs up into an oak tree
(d) Underneath a blackberry bush
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Rat and Mole find when they dig?
2. Who shows up at Mr. Badger's door during breakfast?
3. What do the gentlemen allow Toad to do?
4. What new hobby does Toad take up by the end of the chapter?
5. What season is it when this chapter starts?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)