|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Rat and Mole doing when Badger knocks at their door?
(a) Mending fishing nets
(b) Painting a boat
(c) Eating breakfast
(d) Sleeping in late
2. Where are the animals when they come out of Badger's tunnel?
(a) At the edge of the woods
(b) On the banks of the river
(c) Close to Mr. Toad's house
(d) In the heart of the woods
3. What is the name of Mole's house?
(a) The Burrow
(b) Mole End
(c) Mole's Hole
(d) The Molery
4. What does Mr. Toad make fun of Rat about?
(a) Having fur all over his body
(b) Spending his time on the river
(c) Being fond of Stilton cheese
(d) Staying at home all the time
5. What does Mole compare the river to?
(a) A storyteller telling secrets
(b) A banquet for the senses
(c) A friendly child on a sunny day
(d) A long, chattering snake
Short Answer Questions
1. What lies beyond the Wild Wood?
2. What tactic does Badger try first with Toad?
3. The first thing Rat and Mole do in the house is:
4. Who shows up at Mr. Badger's door during breakfast?
5. What does Mole's entrance smell like?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)