|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Badger take action?
(a) It's impolite to act
(b) No one listens to him
(c) He has a broken leg
(d) It's winter right now
2. Toad has fits in which he:
(a) Begs his friends to let him drive
(b) Hops around the bedroom, screaming
(c) Pretends that his chairs are a motorcar
(d) Threatens his friends with lawsuits
3. How, according to Rat, should small animals always travel in the Wild Woods?
(a) In pairs
(b) With a stick
(c) By flying
(d) By car
4. What is Toad's intention when he leaves the inn?
(a) Just to look at the motorcar
(b) To try and steal the motorcar
(c) To leave before trouble starts
(d) To head back to Toad Hall
5. What is Badger "busy" doing in his study?
(a) Playing chess
(d) Playing music
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the field-mouse bring back to the house?
2. What color is Rat?
3. How many motorcars have been smashed up so far?
4. Which of these animals is NOT called "unsavory" by Rat?
5. What does Badger tell the chauffeur?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)