|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides the beds, what is in the bedroom that Rat and Mole sleep in?
(a) Badger's winter stores
(b) Several rolled-up carpets
(c) Two young hedgehogs
(d) Stacks of books
2. Who is the first animal that shows up during the picnic?
3. What does the field-mouse bring back to the house?
(a) A large basket of food
(b) Several woolen blankets
(c) A horse-drawn sledge
(d) His entire family
4. What animal warns Mole to "Get out of this?"
(a) A chipmunk
(b) A swallow
(c) A mouse
(d) A rabbit
5. What does Mole compare the river to?
(a) A storyteller telling secrets
(b) A banquet for the senses
(c) A long, chattering snake
(d) A friendly child on a sunny day
Short Answer Questions
1. Rat compliments Mole's home for being:
2. How do the animals get back to their homes?
3. Why doesn't Rat to go visit Badger?
4. What happens when Mole goes into the Wild Woods?
5. Who sings a carol to Rat and Mole?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)