|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mole cut himself?
(a) On his shoulder
(b) On his face
(c) On his arm
(d) On his leg
2. What do Rat and Mole find when they dig?
(a) A table
(b) A trap
(c) A door
(d) A sledge
3. What, according to Badger, used to be where the Wild Woods is now?
(a) A volcano with two peaks
(b) A lake filled with fish
(c) A city filled with people
(d) A larger, wilder woods
4. Who do the animals discuss?
(a) Mr. Toad
(b) Mr. Mole
(c) Mr. Rat
(d) Mr. Otter
5. Who do Otter and Rat make fun of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animals do Rat and Mole see in the village?
2. Which of these is one of Rat's hobbies?
3. Which of these was NOT found in Mole's courtyard?
4. Badger's home has many:
5. Where is Rat when Mole goes into the woods?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)