|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides the beds, what is in the bedroom that Rat and Mole sleep in?
(a) Badger's winter stores
(b) Two young hedgehogs
(c) Several rolled-up carpets
(d) Stacks of books
2. Who did Mole and Rat do their exploring with?
3. What offer does Mole make to Rat?
(a) To change jobs with him tomorrow
(b) To help persuade Toad to return home
(c) To switch bunks so Rat can sleep better
(d) To leave with him early in the morning
4. Which of these animals is NOT called "unsavory" by Rat?
5. What word does the carol repeat several times?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mole's entrance smell like?
2. How, according to Rat, should small animals always travel in the Wild Woods?
3. Where did Mole cut himself?
4. What keeps the field-mouse from reciting his part in the play?
5. What does the field-mouse bring back to the house?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)