|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mole doing when the chapter starts?
(a) Polishing his silver
(b) Planting his garden
(c) Spring-cleaning his home
(d) Doing his weekly baking
2. What does Mole compare the river to?
(a) A banquet for the senses
(b) A long, chattering snake
(c) A friendly child on a sunny day
(d) A storyteller telling secrets
3. What, according to Toad, is the sound of a motorcar horn?
4. How, according to Rat, should small animals always travel in the Wild Woods?
(a) With a stick
(b) By flying
(c) In pairs
(d) By car
5. What does Mole fall in love with "at first sight?"
(a) Toad's yellow wagon
(b) Toad's new motorcar
(c) Toad's lovely house
(d) Toad's blue sailboat
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mole hide in the woods?
2. Badger's home has many:
3. Where are the animals when they come out of Badger's tunnel?
4. What does Rat take with him into the woods?
5. What animal warns Mole to "Get out of this?"
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)