|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The entrance to Mole's home is:
(a) A tunnel
(b) A small bridge
(c) A wooden porch
(d) A red door
2. What does Mole compare the river to?
(a) A banquet for the senses
(b) A friendly child on a sunny day
(c) A storyteller telling secrets
(d) A long, chattering snake
3. What does Mole fall in love with "at first sight?"
(a) Toad's lovely house
(b) Toad's blue sailboat
(c) Toad's new motorcar
(d) Toad's yellow wagon
4. What sound frightens Mole in the woods?
5. What offer does Mole make to Rat?
(a) To switch bunks so Rat can sleep better
(b) To change jobs with him tomorrow
(c) To leave with him early in the morning
(d) To help persuade Toad to return home
Short Answer Questions
1. The song that Rat sings in this chapter is about what?
2. Who goes to the village for supplies?
3. How do the animals get back to their homes?
4. What, according to Toad, is the sound of a motorcar horn?
5. What do Rat and Mole find when they dig?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)