|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mole hide in the woods?
(a) Behind a clump of tall grass
(b) He climbs up into an oak tree
(c) Underneath a blackberry bush
(d) In the hollow of a beech tree
2. Who is the first animal that shows up during the picnic?
3. What animal warns Mole to "Get out of this?"
(a) A swallow
(b) A rabbit
(c) A mouse
(d) A chipmunk
4. Who gets the angriest at the careless motorcar driver?
(a) The bird
5. What does Mole compare the river to?
(a) A banquet for the senses
(b) A storyteller telling secrets
(c) A friendly child on a sunny day
(d) A long, chattering snake
Short Answer Questions
1. How, according to Rat, should small animals always travel in the Wild Woods?
2. What offer does Mole make to Rat?
3. What does Rat bring with him when he meets Mole?
4. What happens when Mole goes into the Wild Woods?
5. What lies beyond the Wild Wood?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)