|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is one of Rat's hobbies?
(a) Traveling in wagons
(b) Painting pictures
(c) Writing poetry
(d) Baking cookies
2. Where is the first place Rat and Mole go?
(a) Up the river to explore
(b) Into the meadow to visit friends
(c) Into town to buy supplies
(d) Down the river for a picnic
3. What does Rat bring with him when he meets Mole?
(a) A bag full of books
(b) A picnic basket
(c) A fiddle in a case
(d) A welcoming gift
4. Where does Rat live?
(a) In the river bank
(b) In the grassy meadow
(c) Under an oak tree
(d) By a hedgerow
5. Why is Rat unhappy on the expedition?
(a) The rabbits make fun of his clothes
(b) Toad gives him the tiresome chores
(c) He misses the river and his home
(d) He feels tired from walking so long
Short Answer Questions
1. How, according to Rat, should small animals always travel in the Wild Woods?
2. What does Badger do when he shows up?
3. Which animal in the Wild Wood does Rat like the best?
4. Who does Mole ask Rat to introduce him to?
5. What does Rat suggest doing after the accident?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)