|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rat describe Toad?
(a) Very tight with his money
(b) Boastful and conceited
(c) Afraid of his own shadow
(d) Modest and hardworking
2. What does Rat decide that Mole cut himself on?
(a) A rusty old knife
(b) Some broken glass
(c) A hidden bramble
(d) A piece of metal
3. What does Mr. Toad make fun of Rat about?
(a) Spending his time on the river
(b) Staying at home all the time
(c) Being fond of Stilton cheese
(d) Having fur all over his body
4. What does the phrase "make the acquaintance of" mean?
(a) Draw a picture of
(b) Make fun of someone
(c) Meet a new person
(d) Sell something to
5. Why is Rat unhappy on the expedition?
(a) Toad gives him the tiresome chores
(b) The rabbits make fun of his clothes
(c) He feels tired from walking so long
(d) He misses the river and his home
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rat live?
2. The entrance to Mole's home is:
3. What animal warns Mole to "Get out of this?"
4. What happens when Mole rows the boat?
5. Who gets the "dustiest job" in the expedition that Toad plans?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)