|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first animal that shows up during the picnic?
2. What does Rat suggest doing after the accident?
(a) Demanding an apology from the driver
(b) Getting in touch with the insurance agent
(c) Suing the driver for damages to the wagon
(d) Lodging a complaint with the police
3. The entrance to Mole's home is:
(a) A tunnel
(b) A red door
(c) A small bridge
(d) A wooden porch
4. Where did Mole cut himself?
(a) On his shoulder
(b) On his arm
(c) On his leg
(d) On his face
5. Why do Rat and Mole stop on the way home?
(a) Rat is tired
(b) Rat gets lost
(c) They get hungry
(d) Mole is tired
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Mole rows the boat?
2. Why is Rat unhappy on the expedition?
3. What does Badger do when he shows up?
4. How, according to Rat, should small animals always travel in the Wild Woods?
5. What do Rat and Mole find when they dig?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)