|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the animals get back to their homes?
(a) They hire a motorcar
(b) They hitch a ride
(c) They walk all the way
(d) They take a train
2. What does Rat bring with him when he meets Mole?
(a) A welcoming gift
(b) A picnic basket
(c) A bag full of books
(d) A fiddle in a case
3. What mode of transportation does Rat use?
(a) He uses a big, shiny green motorcar
(b) He has a carriage in his stable
(c) He has a tiny blue and white boat
(d) He rides a bicycle with red wheels
4. What does Rat suggest doing after the accident?
(a) Getting in touch with the insurance agent
(b) Demanding an apology from the driver
(c) Lodging a complaint with the police
(d) Suing the driver for damages to the wagon
5. Where is the first place Rat and Mole go?
(a) Into the meadow to visit friends
(b) Into town to buy supplies
(c) Down the river for a picnic
(d) Up the river to explore
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Mole never seen before this day?
2. How does Rat describe Toad?
3. Why is Rat unhappy on the expedition?
4. What does Mole compare the river to?
5. What color is Rat?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)