|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rat know that Mole has gone into the woods?
(a) He reads a note Mole left behind on the table
(b) He hears about it from a bird who saw Mole
(c) He sees Mole's footprints leading into the woods
(d) He remembers Mole talking about the woods
2. After returning from Otter's, Rat reports:
(a) A weather warning
(b) A disturbance
(c) A disappearance
(d) A coming storm
3. What does Badger do when he shows up?
(a) Drinks a cup of tea, then leaves
(b) Leaves immediately after seeing Mole
(c) Tells a long story about the Wild Wood
(d) Eats up all the ham sandwiches
4. How long do Mole and Rat row when looking for Otter's son?
(a) Ten hours
(b) Two days
(c) All night
(d) All week
5. What name was on the brass plate they uncovered?
(a) Mr. Weasel
(b) Mr. Toad
(c) Mr. Rabbit
(d) Mr. Badger
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to the village for supplies?
2. Which of these is one of Rat's hobbies?
3. Toad sees a horse. What is the horse pulling?
4. What is Badger "busy" doing in his study?
5. Mole and Rat see a vision of a strange figure. What does the figure look like?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)