|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How, according to Rat, should small animals always travel in the Wild Woods?
(a) By flying
(b) By car
(c) With a stick
(d) In pairs
2. What does Rat compliment Mole on?
(a) His knowledge of the world
(b) His black velvet smoking jacket
(c) His excellent manners
(d) His clear speaking voice
3. Toad is in prison for stealing which of the following?
(a) A motorbus
(b) A motorcycle
(c) A motorcar
(d) A motorboat
4. What season is this chapter set in?
5. Who gets the angriest at the careless motorcar driver?
(a) The bird
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mole suggest Rat do to feel better?
2. How do the animals get back to their homes?
3. Mole and Rat see a vision of a strange figure. What does the figure look like?
4. What season is it when this chapter starts?
5. Where does Toad jump off the train?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)