|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mole's opinion of the song?
(a) He thinks Rat needs to rewrite it
(b) He wants to learn to sing it, too
(c) He doesn't think much of it
(d) He finds it very offensive
2. Where does Mole sleep that night?
(a) In a bunk bed
(b) On a sheepskin rug
(c) On the couch
(d) In a feather bed
3. Which of the following did Mole and Rat visit in their quest?
(a) A park
(b) An island
(c) A meadow
(d) A city
4. What does Mole compare the river to?
(a) A friendly child on a sunny day
(b) A long, chattering snake
(c) A banquet for the senses
(d) A storyteller telling secrets
5. What does Toad end up falling into during the chase?
(a) The canal
(b) The well
(c) The pond
(d) The river
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mole's house?
2. What does Badger do when Toad defies him?
3. What new hobby does Toad take up by the end of the chapter?
4. Which article of clothing does Toad lose?
5. What keeps the field-mouse from reciting his part in the play?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)