|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animals do Rat and Mole see in the village?
(a) A cat and a bird
(b) A family of mice
(c) A dog and a horse
(d) A pair of raccoons
2. Where does the motorcar end up?
(a) In a haystack
(b) In a field
(c) In a canal
(d) In a pond
3. How does Rat describe Toad?
(a) Afraid of his own shadow
(b) Very tight with his money
(c) Modest and hardworking
(d) Boastful and conceited
4. What does Badger do when Toad defies him?
(a) Storms out of the house
(b) Growls and makes faces
(c) Locks him in his bedroom
(d) Wrestles him to the ground
5. Mole and Rat see a vision of a strange figure. What does the figure look like?
(a) A bear
(b) An angel
(c) A goat
(d) A unicorn
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sings a carol to Rat and Mole?
2. What keeps the field-mouse from reciting his part in the play?
3. Where is Toad when he wakes up?
4. Rat doesn't know why he feels:
5. Who gets the angriest at the careless motorcar driver?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)