|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Rat and Mole stop on the way home?
(a) They get hungry
(b) Mole is tired
(c) Rat is tired
(d) Rat gets lost
2. What part of Toad's sentence carried the heaviest penalty?
(a) Cheeking the police
(b) Exceeding the speed limit
(c) Driving recklessly
(d) Stealing a motorcar
3. What mode of transportation does Rat use?
(a) He has a carriage in his stable
(b) He rides a bicycle with red wheels
(c) He has a tiny blue and white boat
(d) He uses a big, shiny green motorcar
4. What brushes Toad on the shoulder?
(a) A magpie's tail
(b) A pigeon's feather
(c) A bat's wing
(d) An owl's wing
5. What happens when Mole goes into the Wild Woods?
(a) He gets lost in the woods
(b) It starts to snow very hard
(c) Somebody starts a forest fire
(d) He falls down a deep hole
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps the field-mouse from reciting his part in the play?
2. Toad promises the engine-driver to:
3. What is Mr. Toad's new hobby?
4. The wayfarer's ancestor was:
5. Who stops by to visit with Rat?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)