|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name was on the brass plate they uncovered?
(a) Mr. Rabbit
(b) Mr. Badger
(c) Mr. Weasel
(d) Mr. Toad
2. What does the phrase "make the acquaintance of" mean?
(a) Make fun of someone
(b) Sell something to
(c) Meet a new person
(d) Draw a picture of
3. What do Rat and Mole find when they dig?
(a) A door
(b) A trap
(c) A table
(d) A sledge
4. How does Rat describe Toad?
(a) Modest and hardworking
(b) Very tight with his money
(c) Boastful and conceited
(d) Afraid of his own shadow
5. What, according to Badger, used to be where the Wild Woods is now?
(a) A city filled with people
(b) A lake filled with fish
(c) A volcano with two peaks
(d) A larger, wilder woods
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mole's opinion of the song?
2. Where does Rat live?
3. The song that Rat sings in this chapter is about what?
4. What happens while they are stopped?
5. How many motorcars have been smashed up so far?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)