|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Badger take action?
(a) He has a broken leg
(b) It's impolite to act
(c) It's winter right now
(d) No one listens to him
2. What do Rat and Mole find when they dig?
(a) A table
(b) A door
(c) A trap
(d) A sledge
3. Where are the animals when they come out of Badger's tunnel?
(a) On the banks of the river
(b) At the edge of the woods
(c) Close to Mr. Toad's house
(d) In the heart of the woods
4. What does Mr. Toad make fun of Rat about?
(a) Having fur all over his body
(b) Spending his time on the river
(c) Being fond of Stilton cheese
(d) Staying at home all the time
5. What mode of transportation does Rat use?
(a) He has a carriage in his stable
(b) He uses a big, shiny green motorcar
(c) He has a tiny blue and white boat
(d) He rides a bicycle with red wheels
Short Answer Questions
1. What else is Badger wearing?
2. Who goes to the village for supplies?
3. What happens when Mole goes into the Wild Woods?
4. Which of the animals feels uncomfortable in Badger's house?
5. How, according to Rat, should small animals always travel in the Wild Woods?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)