|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mole and Badger do after luncheon?
(a) Discuss the joys of travel
(b) Play a game of chess
(c) Go for a tour of the house
(d) Go out to gather wood
2. Who shows up at Mr. Badger's door during breakfast?
(a) Mrs. Hedgehog
(b) Mr. Toad
(d) Some weasels
3. Where does Mole hide in the woods?
(a) Underneath a blackberry bush
(b) In the hollow of a beech tree
(c) He climbs up into an oak tree
(d) Behind a clump of tall grass
4. What does Rat do after luncheon?
(a) Go fishing with Mr. Toad
(b) Talk about eels with Otter
(c) Walk the hedgehogs home
(d) Run back to the river
5. What does Mole compare the river to?
(a) A long, chattering snake
(b) A friendly child on a sunny day
(c) A banquet for the senses
(d) A storyteller telling secrets
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mole's opinion of the song?
2. How, according to Rat, should small animals always travel in the Wild Woods?
3. What does Rat compliment Mole on?
4. What does Toad do while his friends are working?
5. Who gets the "dustiest job" in the expedition that Toad plans?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)