|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mole's opinion of the song?
(a) He wants to learn to sing it, too
(b) He finds it very offensive
(c) He thinks Rat needs to rewrite it
(d) He doesn't think much of it
2. What does Badger say when he comes in?
(a) Come follow me right now.
(b) Get off your duffs.
(c) It's Toad time!
(d) The hour has come!
3. What is the first thing Rat and Mole do in Badger's home?
(a) Get warm by the fire.
(b) Find beds to sleep in.
(c) Tell about their adventure.
(d) Eat supper with Badger
4. The song that Rat sings in this chapter is about what?
5. What do Mole and Badger do after luncheon?
(a) Discuss the joys of travel
(b) Play a game of chess
(c) Go for a tour of the house
(d) Go out to gather wood
Short Answer Questions
1. What hobby has Mr. Toad tired of?
2. What, according to Badger, used to be where the Wild Woods is now?
3. How long do Mole and Rat row when looking for Otter's son?
4. After returning from Otter's, Rat reports:
5. What happens while they are stopped?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)