|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Toad's sentence carried the heaviest penalty?
(a) Stealing a motorcar
(b) Driving recklessly
(c) Cheeking the police
(d) Exceeding the speed limit
2. Where is Rat when Mole goes into the woods?
(a) In town
3. What sound frightens Mole in the woods?
4. What, according to Badger, used to be where the Wild Woods is now?
(a) A lake filled with fish
(b) A city filled with people
(c) A volcano with two peaks
(d) A larger, wilder woods
5. What does Badger do when Toad defies him?
(a) Growls and makes faces
(b) Locks him in his bedroom
(c) Wrestles him to the ground
(d) Storms out of the house
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Toad make fun of Rat about?
2. Mole and Rat see a vision of a strange figure. What does the figure look like?
3. Which of the following did Mole and Rat visit in their quest?
4. Where are the animals when they come out of Badger's tunnel?
5. Why doesn't Rat to go visit Badger?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)