|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Badger say when he comes in?
(a) The hour has come!
(b) Get off your duffs.
(c) Come follow me right now.
(d) It's Toad time!
2. Where is Rat when Mole goes into the woods?
(d) In town
3. What season is this chapter set in?
4. What part of Toad's sentence carried the heaviest penalty?
(a) Stealing a motorcar
(b) Cheeking the police
(c) Driving recklessly
(d) Exceeding the speed limit
5. What does Mole suggest Rat do to feel better?
(a) Write poetry
(b) Read letters
(c) Hum a tune
(d) Strum a guitar
Short Answer Questions
1. Toad appears wearing an overcoat, cap, gaiters, and:
2. Rat doesn't know why he feels:
3. The wayfarer drank wine in:
4. Where did Mole cut himself?
5. What did Badger learn this morning?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)