|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens while they are stopped?
(a) The snow falls
(b) Badger shows up
(c) Wild animals attack
(d) Rat runs off
2. How, according to Rat, should small animals always travel in the Wild Woods?
(a) With a stick
(b) In pairs
(c) By car
(d) By flying
3. What is the name of the inn that Toad stops at to eat?
(a) The Black Swan
(b) The Red Lion
(c) The Pink Pig
(d) The Grey Goose
4. What does Rat decide that Mole cut himself on?
(a) A hidden bramble
(b) A rusty old knife
(c) Some broken glass
(d) A piece of metal
5. What does Badger decide they should do when Toad escapes?
(a) Wait at Toad Hall for his return
(b) Get together a search team
(c) Check at the local auto clubs
(d) Put up posters in the village
Short Answer Questions
1. The wayfarer's ancestor was:
2. What color are the wayfarer's eyes?
3. What are Rat and Mole doing when Badger knocks at their door?
4. What is Toad's intention when he leaves the inn?
5. Why do Rat and Mole stop on the way home?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)