|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Mole goes into the Wild Woods?
(a) Somebody starts a forest fire
(b) He gets lost in the woods
(c) He falls down a deep hole
(d) It starts to snow very hard
2. Where does Mole hide in the woods?
(a) Underneath a blackberry bush
(b) Behind a clump of tall grass
(c) He climbs up into an oak tree
(d) In the hollow of a beech tree
3. What tactic does Badger try first with Toad?
(a) Talking sternly to him
(b) Calling the police
(c) Locking him in his room
(d) Offering to buy the motorcar
4. What does Badger tell the chauffeur?
(a) Mr. Toad has changed his mind
(b) Mr. Toad needs a long vacation
(c) Mr. Toad wants a different car
(d) Mr. Toad is busy right now
5. How does Rat know that Mole has gone into the woods?
(a) He sees Mole's footprints leading into the woods
(b) He hears about it from a bird who saw Mole
(c) He remembers Mole talking about the woods
(d) He reads a note Mole left behind on the table
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mole cut himself?
2. How, according to Rat, should small animals always travel in the Wild Woods?
3. The wayfarer drank wine in:
4. Where are the swallows headed?
5. What does Rat decide that Mole cut himself on?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)