1. What is Mole doing when the chapter starts?
(a) Doing his weekly baking
(b) Polishing his silver
(c) Spring-cleaning his home
(d) Planting his garden
2. Where does Mole live?
(a) In a tree
(b) On the river
(c) In a cottage
3. The entrance to Mole's home is:
(a) A small bridge
(b) A tunnel
(c) A wooden porch
(d) A red door
4. What has Mole never seen before this day?
(a) A meadow
(c) The sun
(d) A river
5. What does Mole compare the river to?
(a) A banquet for the senses
(b) A storyteller telling secrets
(c) A long, chattering snake
(d) A friendly child on a sunny day
6. Where does Rat live?
(a) By a hedgerow
(b) Under an oak tree
(c) In the river bank
(d) In the grassy meadow
7. What color is Rat?
8. What mode of transportation does Rat use?
(a) He has a carriage in his stable
(b) He uses a big, shiny green motorcar
(c) He has a tiny blue and white boat
(d) He rides a bicycle with red wheels
This section contains 3,632 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)