• Mole stops spring-cleaning in order to explore.
• Mole sees a river for the first time.
• Rat invites Mole to a picnic.
• Mole capsizes the boat, trying to row.
• Rat introduces Mole to Mr. Toad.
• Rat and Mole go traveling with Toad in his wagon.
• The wagon is destroyed in a motorcar accident.
• Toad becomes fascinated by motorcars and orders one for himself.
• Mole goes into the woods to find Mr. Badger.
• Rat realizes Mole is missing and searches for him.
• Rat and Mole get lost after a snowfall.
• Rat and Mole discover Mr. Badger's door.
• Mr. Badger invites Rat and Mole into his house.
• Rat, Mole, and Badger plan to intervene with Toad's motorcar craze.
• Mole admires Mr. Badger's home.
• Mole realizes that he prefers home comforts to adventures.
• Rat and Mole pass through a human village.
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)