|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willow keep thinking about after her visit to her parents' house?
2. Why does Willow tell Markie she hasn't connected with many people since the accident?
3. What does Willow let go of at the end of the book?
4. What is Willow unable to do when she gets to her parents' house?
5. What does Willow accuse David of during their fight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What calms down Willow after her babysitting experience?
2. Why does Guy think David hasn't asked Willow to babysit?
3. Where does Willow stop on the way to her childhood home, and why?
4. What causes Willow to be angry with David?
5. What happens at the end of the book?
6. What happens while Willow is babysitting?
7. What goes through Willow's mind when Isabelle gets hurt?
8. How does Willow get some help while she is babysitting?
9. What does Willow want to do after leaving the restaurant?
10. What mean comments does Andy make that bother Willow?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happened when Willow was asked to babysit, and how were these occurrences significant to the plot?
Essay Topic 2
How did Willow repair her relationship with her brother, and what led to this healing?
Essay Topic 3
How is the time line of this plot different than most books, and how did it affect the tone and progression of the plot?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)