|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Willow know Markie?
2. What does Willow feel like doing at the end of the book?
3. What does David say when Willow comes to him while he is crying?
4. What is Willow unable to do when she gets to her parents' house?
5. What does Willow accuse David of during their fight?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Willow feel like she can tell Guy all her deepest feelings?
2. Where does Willow stop on the way to her childhood home, and why?
3. What is so surprising to Willow when she begins talking to Markie?
4. What does Willow do when she wakes up in the early morning after her babysitting experience?
5. What literary character does Willow compare Guy to, and what does this indicate?
6. How does Willow get some help while she is babysitting?
7. How does Willow end the conversation between David and the person who stopped him on the street?
8. Why does it bother Willow that her brother doesn't trust her?
9. What does Guy say to Willow about the person Andy makes mean comments about?
10. What goes through Willow's mind when Isabelle gets hurt?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
How is the time line of this plot different than most books, and how did it affect the tone and progression of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
What happened when Willow was asked to babysit, and how were these occurrences significant to the plot?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)