|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Willow say she will call Markie?
2. How does Willow get to her parents' house?
3. Who helps Willow while she is babysitting?
4. Where do Willow and David have a big fight?
5. Who does Willow compare guy to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the end of the book?
2. Where does Willow stop on the way to her childhood home, and why?
3. What does Willow's desire to go to her childhood home indicate?
4. What is Willow anticipating when she and David are interrupted on the street?
5. What does Willow do after kissing Guy and why?
6. What does Guy say to Willow about the person Andy makes mean comments about?
7. What causes Willow to be angry with David?
8. Why does Guy think David hasn't asked Willow to babysit?
9. What calms down Willow after her babysitting experience?
10. Why is Willow able to trust Guy's perspective about her feelings and frustrations?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What led Guy to be involved in Willow's life, and how did this change things for Willow?
Essay Topic 2
How did David's relationship with his family change over the course of the plot? What caused these changes, and what significance does this have to the outcome of the book?
Essay Topic 3
How is the time line of this plot different than most books, and how did it affect the tone and progression of the plot?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)