|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do other kids think Willow is a model student?
2. Vicki asks Willow for help with __________.
3. Where is Guy going when he tells Willow about Kuala Lumpur for the first time?
4. How does Willow describe Laurie and Chloe when she sees them cutting school?
5. Where does Willow keep her razor blades?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Guy say when he gives Willow his phone number?
2. What is the significance of Tristes Tropiques?
3. How does David react when he hears that Willow met Guy?
4. Why is Willow so drawn to the red headed girl?
5. What does Willow think the kids at school are always whispering about her?
6. How does Willow deal with the grief of her parent's death?
7. How does Adrian almost learn about Willow's secret?
8. What does Willow tell David when he asks about her and Guy?
9. What is the one thing David and Willow are able to talk about with comfort?
10. How is David showing signs of avoidance?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Love was a very important theme and motivating factor in this book. Which characters were most affected by this theme? Which relationships were the most significant to the plot and why?
Essay Topic 3
What happened at the end of the book? What foreshadowing predicted the outcome of the book?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)