|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Andy's mean comments bother Willow so much?
(a) They are true.
(b) They can be over heard.
(c) They all apply to her.
(d) They are not compassionate.
2. Why is Willow so tired the day after her babysitting experience?
(a) Her dreams were horrible.
(b) She can't sleep after seeing David cry.
(c) She is very sick.
(d) She wakes up as soon as Guy leaves.
3. What does Willow accuse David of during their fight?
(a) All of these.
(b) Denying his feelings.
(c) Not trusting her.
(d) Being depressed.
4. Why does David say he never talks about the accident?
(a) He doesn't want to feel sad.
(b) He doesn't want to place blame.
(c) He doesn't feel ready to.
(d) He doesn't want to make Willow relive it.
5. Who helps Willow while she is babysitting?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Willow talk to Guy the morning after her fight with David?
2. Willow accidentally hurts Isabelle with a ___________.
3. What does Willow do after kissing Guy for the first time?
4. What drink does Guy bring for Willow the day after her babysitting experience?
5. Where did Willow cut herself after her fight with David?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Willow anticipating when she and David are interrupted on the street?
2. What does Willow want to do after leaving the restaurant?
3. What happens while Willow is babysitting?
4. Why is Willow able to trust Guy's perspective about her feelings and frustrations?
5. What causes Willow to be angry with David?
6. When did Willow start cutting herself?
7. What does Willow do after kissing Guy and why?
8. How does Willow end the conversation between David and the person who stopped him on the street?
9. Why does Willow want David to blame her for her parents' death?
10. What shows that Willow is beginning to understand the nature of her cutting?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)