|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Guy waiting for Willow the morning after her fight with David?
(a) He had a feeling he should.
(b) David asked him to.
(c) He always does that now.
(d) He is worried about her.
2. What does Willow do when David comes home while she is babysitting?
(a) Reads a book.
(b) Goes for a walk.
(c) Takes a nap.
(d) Cries on the couch.
3. What does David help Willow do after their talk?
(a) Get her driver's license.
(b) Find a psychiatrist.
(c) Complete her paper.
(d) Get some birth control.
4. Who is Willow surrounded by at the end of the book?
(a) Her school mates.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her ghosts.
(d) Her friends.
5. When does Willow say she will call Markie?
(a) When she needs help.
(b) When she is feeling better.
(c) When she moves.
(d) When she has a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Willow want to go after Andy's mean comments?
2. What does Willow feel like doing at the end of the book?
3. What is Willow unable to do when she gets to her parents' house?
4. Where do Willow and David have a big fight?
5. How does Willow know she will feel the next time she sees David after the incident in the stacks?
Short Essay Questions
1. When did Willow start cutting herself?
2. What happens at the end of the book?
3. What does Willow do after kissing Guy and why?
4. Why does Guy take Willow out to lunch instead of going inside the childhood home?
5. What did Willow do to hurt Markie so much?
6. What does Guy say to Willow about the person Andy makes mean comments about?
7. How does Willow end the conversation between David and the person who stopped him on the street?
8. Why does Willow want David to blame her for her parents' death?
9. What goes through Willow's mind when Isabelle gets hurt?
10. What mean comments does Andy make that bother Willow?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)