|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy do when he sees Willow after the incident in the stacks?
(a) He shakes his head.
(b) He smiles.
(c) He avoids eye contact.
(d) He waves.
2. How does Willow punish herself after her babysitting experience?
(a) She cuts herself.
(b) She watches David cry.
(c) She takes a cold shower.
(d) She tells the truth.
3. Why does David say he never talks about the accident?
(a) He doesn't feel ready to.
(b) He doesn't want to make Willow relive it.
(c) He doesn't want to place blame.
(d) He doesn't want to feel sad.
4. Why does David say he has a responsibility to Willow?
(a) He survived.
(b) She is alive.
(c) They are related.
(d) He loves her.
5. How does Willow know she will feel the next time she sees Guy after their moment in the stacks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is causing Willow pain when David comes home while she is babysitting?
2. Who is Willow surrounded by at the end of the book?
3. What does Willow accuse David of during their fight?
4. The tree at the site is covered in _____________.
5. Why is Willow so tired the day after her babysitting experience?
Short Essay Questions
1. What goes through Willow's mind when Isabelle gets hurt?
2. What mean comments does Andy make that bother Willow?
3. What happens while Willow is babysitting?
4. How does Willow get some help while she is babysitting?
5. What does Willow's desire to go to her childhood home indicate?
6. Why does it bother Willow that her brother doesn't trust her?
7. What does Guy say to Willow about the person Andy makes mean comments about?
8. What causes Willow to be angry with David?
9. What is the first thing David says to Willow when she comes in while he is crying?
10. What does Willow's conversation with Markie prepare her to do?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)