|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does David never want Willow to feel?
2. How does Willow know she will feel the next time she sees Guy after their moment in the stacks?
3. Where does Willow kiss Guy for the first time?
(a) The stacks.
(b) The park.
(c) Her bedroom.
(d) The mall.
4. What does Willow have permission to miss the morning after her fight with David?
5. How does Willow get to her parents' house?
(a) She rides her bike.
(b) She takes the bus.
(c) She walks.
(d) She takes a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David say he has a responsibility to Willow?
2. What does Willow feel like doing at the end of the book?
3. Why is Willow so tired the day after her babysitting experience?
4. What does Willow prepare to do when she wakes the morning after her babysitting experience?
5. How does Willow know she will feel the next time she sees David after the incident in the stacks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What literary character does Willow compare Guy to, and what does this indicate?
2. How does Willow get some help while she is babysitting?
3. What shows that Willow is beginning to understand the nature of her cutting?
4. What does Willow do when she wakes up in the early morning after her babysitting experience?
5. Why does it bother Willow that her brother doesn't trust her?
6. What does Willow want to do after leaving the restaurant?
7. Why is Willow able to trust Guy's perspective about her feelings and frustrations?
8. Where does Willow stop on the way to her childhood home, and why?
9. Why does Guy take Willow out to lunch instead of going inside the childhood home?
10. How does Willow end the conversation between David and the person who stopped him on the street?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)