|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willow think the kids around her whisper about?
(a) Her cutting.
(b) Killing her parents.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) The reason she moved there.
2. Why doesn't Willow cut herself in the bookstore?
(a) Guy wouldn't want her to.
(b) There are too many people.
(c) She doesn't want the pain.
(d) She wore a short sleeved shirt.
3. What does Willow focus on while Guy is cleaning her cuts?
(a) His breathing.
(b) His hair.
(c) His hands.
(d) His voice.
4. Where does Guy run to after seeing Willow's razor blades?
(a) The school nurse.
(b) His car.
(c) The pricipal's office.
(d) David's office.
5. Why does Willow end up helping the boy who needs to find something in the stacks?
(a) She likes to be in the stacks.
(b) David is there.
(c) Her boss is watching.
(d) He is cute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Guy upset with Willow after seeing her razorblades?
2. Where does Guy introduce himself to Willow?
3. What store is Willow at when she bumps into her brother?
4. Where does guy keep a first aid kit?
5. Why is Guy so confused when he causes Willow to bleed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Willow think she acts like a model student?
2. What is the one thing David and Willow are able to talk about with comfort?
3. How does Willow feel when she sees guy with Laurie?
4. How does Guy make Willow feel completely embarrassed?
5. What does Willow think the kids at school are always whispering about her?
6. How did Guy know Willow's father?
7. How did Willow get her job?
8. What makes Willow want to cut herself in the book store?
9. Why is Willow so drawn to the red headed girl?
10. What does Willow do when she wakes from her nightmare after getting Guy's phone number?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)