|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David tell Willow he is in town?
(a) He is meeting his wife.
(b) He needed fresh air.
(c) He has a doctors appointment.
(d) He has an interview.
2. What keeps Willow from cutting herself in the library?
(a) There are people there.
(b) A fire alarm.
(c) The phone ringing.
(d) Guy holds her.
3. What do Willow and David discuss when they bump into each other in town?
4. What does Willow notice first about the red headed girl in her class?
(a) Her birth mark.
(b) The scratch on her arm.
(c) Her hair color.
(d) The marks on her leg.
5. What does Willow have nightmares about?
(c) Car crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Willow cut herself in the bookstore?
2. How does Willow feel when she sees Guy with Laurie?
3. What does Willow focus on while Guy is cleaning her cuts?
4. What does Willow do when she sees David crying?
5. Why is David in town when Willow bumps into him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Willow tell David when he asks about her and Guy?
2. How did Willow get her job?
3. What is Willow's recurring nightmare?
4. How is Adrian kept from knowing Willow's secret?
5. How does Willow feel when she sees guy with Laurie?
6. When does David express the sadness he feels at the beginning of the book?
7. How did Guy know Willow's father?
8. How does Guy make Willow feel completely embarrassed?
9. How does Willow meet Guy?
10. What does Guy say when he gives Willow his phone number?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)