|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willow not want to help a boy who needs to find something in the stacks?
(a) She doesn't know much about boys.
(b) She hates being alone with people.
(c) She is afraid of the stacks.
(d) She is almost done with her shift.
2. What does Willow always have a fear of while cutting?
(a) Numbing herself.
(b) Getting caught.
(c) Passing out.
(d) Getting an infection.
3. What does Willow miss almost as much as her parents?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her cat.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Her home.
4. What does Vicki mention that makes Willow uncomfortable?
(a) Willow is an orphan.
(b) Willow is sick.
(c) Willow is bleeding.
(d) Willow is depressed.
5. Where is Kuala Lumpur?
(a) The Dominican Republic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Willow been avoiding the bookstore?
2. For whom does Willow buy The Tempest?
3. Who is Laurie's boyfriend?
4. What does Willow have nightmares about?
5. What does Willow throw at Guy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Willow jealous of her niece?
2. How does Adrian almost learn about Willow's secret?
3. What causes Willow to run over to Adrian, Laurie and Guy, and how is this strange for Willow?
4. How is David showing signs of avoidance?
5. How does Guy make Willow feel completely embarrassed?
6. Why does Willow think she acts like a model student?
7. What makes Willow want to cut herself in the book store?
8. What does Willow do when she wakes from her nightmare after getting Guy's phone number?
9. Why does Willow feel so guilty when she sees David in town?
10. How does Guy react to getting a gift from Willow?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)