|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is David in town when Willow bumps into him?
(a) He is looking for her.
(b) He is skipping work.
(c) He is at a parent teacher conference.
(d) He is on a date.
2. Why has Willow been avoiding the bookstore?
(a) It reminds her of her mother.
(b) It was her father's favorite place.
(c) It is expensive.
(d) Some of her old friends work there.
3. Where does guy keep a first aid kit?
(a) His car.
(b) His pocket.
(c) His locker.
(d) His back back.
4. How does Willow hope to help David complete a project he is working on?
(a) She will find the book.
(b) She will make more money for him.
(c) She will steal the painting.
(d) She will talk to the grant committee.
5. What does Willow miss when she hears the girl talking on the phone?
(a) Her cat.
(b) Her health.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is David's job?
2. Why does David tell Willow he is in town?
3. Why does Willow end up helping the boy who needs to find something in the stacks?
4. How does Guy look when he sees Willow's razor blades?
5. Why is Guy so confused when he causes Willow to bleed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Guy make Willow feel completely embarrassed?
2. How does Willow feel when she hears someone talking on the phone, and why?
3. How does Willow meet Guy?
4. How does Willow deal with the grief of her parent's death?
5. Why does Willow throw a book at Guy in the library?
6. What is the one thing David and Willow are able to talk about with comfort?
7. What does Willow do when she wakes from her nightmare after getting Guy's phone number?
8. How does David react when he hears that Willow met Guy?
9. What does Willow think the kids at school are always whispering about her?
10. What does Guy say when he gives Willow his phone number?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)