|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Guy hear Willow's father talk about?
2. Where does Willow keep her razor blades?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her pocket.
(c) Her lunch box.
(d) Her back pack.
3. Who is Laurie's boyfriend?
4. What does Willow desperately want for her brother?
(a) For him to forget her.
(b) For him to be comfortable with her.
(c) For him to forgive her.
(d) For him to be happy.
5. How does Willow know Guy never wanted to hurt her by asking for her father's book?
(a) The way he holds her.
(b) His tears.
(c) The look on his face.
(d) Something a friend says.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Willow trying to do while listening to the girl on the phone?
2. Why does Willow end up helping the boy who needs to find something in the stacks?
3. Why is David in town when Willow bumps into him?
4. What is Willow buying when she bumps into her brother?
5. Why does Willow think she could be friends with the red headed girl?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Willow's recurring nightmare?
2. Why is Willow so drawn to the red headed girl?
3. Why does Willow throw a book at Guy in the library?
4. How does Guy react to getting a gift from Willow?
5. What makes Willow want to cut herself in the book store?
6. Why is Willow jealous of her niece?
7. How does David react when he hears that Willow met Guy?
8. How does Willow feel when she hears someone talking on the phone, and why?
9. How does Willow feel when she sees guy with Laurie?
10. What does Guy say when he gives Willow his phone number?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)