|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willow feel so awkward when David is talking with the man who interrupts them on the street?
(a) She was about ready to admit something.
(b) He doesn't know about the accident.
(c) He keeps looking at her.
(d) She doesn't like strangers.
2. What does David help Willow do after their talk?
(a) Get her driver's license.
(b) Complete her paper.
(c) Get some birth control.
(d) Find a psychiatrist.
3. What does Willow want to show David during their talk?
(a) Her grades.
(b) Her scars.
(c) Her room.
(d) Her heart.
4. When does Willow say she will call Markie?
(a) When she needs help.
(b) When she is feeling better.
(c) When she has a party.
(d) When she moves.
5. Why do Andy's mean comments bother Willow so much?
(a) They all apply to her.
(b) They can be over heard.
(c) They are not compassionate.
(d) They are true.
6. What does David say when Willow comes to him while he is crying?
(a) Where have they gone?
(b) What do we do now?
(c) Why did this happen to us?
(d) What if you had died that night?
7. What does David say when the interrupter asks about his father?
(a) He always liked him.
(b) He has been better.
(c) He died.
(d) He is resting.
8. How does Willow know she will feel the next time she sees David after the incident in the stacks?
9. Who leaves with Willow after Andy's mean comments?
10. Why does Willow have to forge David's signature?
(a) She skipped school.
(b) She failed a quiz.
(c) She needs a bank fund transfer.
(d) She wants to go on a field trip.
11. What does Willow do after her fight with David?
(a) Writes a poem.
(b) Cuts herself.
(c) Goes for a drive.
(d) Takes a walk.
12. How does Willow feel when she sees David walking toward her on the street?
13. What did Willow first use to hurt herself?
(a) A knife.
(b) A spear head.
(c) A screw driver.
(d) A can opener.
14. Why does Willow think Cathy and David haven't asked her to do something?
(a) They feel sorry for her.
(b) They don't trust her.
(c) All of these.
(d) They are trying to get rid of her.
15. Why is Guy waiting for Willow the morning after her fight with David?
(a) He is worried about her.
(b) He had a feeling he should.
(c) David asked him to.
(d) He always does that now.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Guy waiting for Willow the morning after her fight with David?
2. What is the weather like when Willow goes to her parents' house?
3. Andy says some mean comments about ___________.
4. How does David know the person who interrupts him and Willow on the street?
5. Where did Willow cut herself after her fight with David?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)