|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Willow see Markie?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The mall.
(c) Her parents' house.
(d) The library.
2. How does David know the person who interrupts him and Willow on the street?
(a) They work together.
(b) They played sports together.
(c) They went to school together.
(d) They are neighbors.
3. Who leaves with Willow after Andy's mean comments?
4. How does Willow feel when she sees David walking toward her on the street?
5. Whom does Willow call after her fight with David?
6. Why does Willow think Cathy and David haven't asked her to do something?
(a) They are trying to get rid of her.
(b) All of these.
(c) They don't trust her.
(d) They feel sorry for her.
7. What does Willow let go of at the end of the book?
(a) The life she knew.
(b) The razorblades.
(c) Her relationship.
(d) Her school work.
8. What did Willow first use to hurt herself?
(a) A screw driver.
(b) A can opener.
(c) A knife.
(d) A spear head.
9. What does Guy do when he sees Willow after the incident in the stacks?
(a) He waves.
(b) He avoids eye contact.
(c) He shakes his head.
(d) He smiles.
10. How did Willow hurt Markie's feelings?
(a) She took her job.
(b) She never called her back.
(c) She never told her the story.
(d) She spread a rumor about her.
11. What does David say when Willow comes to him while he is crying?
(a) Where have they gone?
(b) What if you had died that night?
(c) Why did this happen to us?
(d) What do we do now?
12. How does Willow get away from the group after seeing Guy for the first time since the incident in the stacks?
(a) She trips and falls.
(b) She says she has to go to class.
(c) She fakes a migraine.
(d) She pretends she has a phone call.
13. How does Willow get to her parents' house?
(a) She rides her bike.
(b) She walks.
(c) She takes the bus.
(d) She takes a car.
14. What has Willow been craving from David since her parents died?
(b) A fight.
(c) His blame.
(d) All of these.
15. What does David help Willow do after their talk?
(a) Find a psychiatrist.
(b) Get some birth control.
(c) Get her driver's license.
(d) Complete her paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willow tell Markie she hasn't connected with many people since the accident?
2. What is Willow trying to do when the smoke alarm goes off?
3. Where does Cathy want to go when she asks Willow to babysit?
4. How does Willow end the conversation between David and the interrupter?
5. Where does Guy give Willow a drink the day after her babysitting experience?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)