|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The tree at the site is covered in _____________.
2. How does Willow feel when David responds to the interrupter about her parents?
3. Whom does Willow call after her fight with David?
4. What wakes Willow the morning after her babysitting experience?
(a) A storm.
(b) The TV.
(d) A phone ringing.
5. What drink does Guy bring for Willow the day after her babysitting experience?
(a) Iced coffee.
(b) A cola.
(c) A slushie.
(d) Fruit juice.
6. How does Willow's encounter with Markie change her?
(a) She is able to go in her house.
(b) She apologizes.
(c) She cries for the first time.
(d) She talks openly about the accident.
7. Why doesn't Willow want David to sign something for her?
(a) She is afraid he will be mad.
(b) She wants to surprise him.
(c) She doesn't want to worry him.
(d) She is afraid he will get in trouble.
8. Andy says some mean comments about ___________.
(a) A pregnant teenager.
(b) A disabled boy.
(c) An old woman.
(d) An aneorexic girl.
9. Why is Willow so tired the day after her babysitting experience?
(a) She can't sleep after seeing David cry.
(b) She is very sick.
(c) She wakes up as soon as Guy leaves.
(d) Her dreams were horrible.
10. What does David say when Willow comes to him while he is crying?
(a) What do we do now?
(b) Why did this happen to us?
(c) Where have they gone?
(d) What if you had died that night?
11. Where is Guy waiting for Willow the morning after her fight with David?
(a) The front steps.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) Her car.
(d) The school entrance.
12. What does David say when the interrupter asks about his father?
(a) He is resting.
(b) He always liked him.
(c) He died.
(d) He has been better.
13. Where did Willow cut herself after her fight with David?
(a) Her leg.
(b) She didn't cut herself.
(c) Her stomach.
(d) Her arm.
14. Where do Guy and Willow spend the day after Willow's fight with David?
(a) The college.
(b) The movies.
(c) The park.
(d) The mall.
15. What does David fear Willow feels for him as her guardian?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willow have to forge David's signature?
2. Why does David say he has a responsibility to Willow?
3. How does David know the person who interrupts him and Willow on the street?
4. Where does Willow kiss Guy for the first time?
5. What is Willow talking about when she first kisses Guy?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)