|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Willow kiss Guy for the first time?
(a) The mall.
(b) Her bedroom.
(c) The park.
(d) The stacks.
2. What is Willow talking about when she first kisses Guy?
(a) The accident.
(b) Cutting herself for the first time.
(c) Hearing her parents were dead.
(d) The funeral.
3. Why does Willow choose to go somewhere with Chloe?
(a) She doesn't have the energy to say no.
(b) She hates going to class.
(c) She doesn't want to see Guy.
(d) She wants to talk about what happened.
4. Who interrupts David and Willow when they meet on the street?
5. Why does Willow think Cathy and David haven't asked her to do something?
(a) All of these.
(b) They are trying to get rid of her.
(c) They feel sorry for her.
(d) They don't trust her.
6. Why does Willow feel so awkward when David is talking with the man who interrupts them on the street?
(a) She was about ready to admit something.
(b) He doesn't know about the accident.
(c) He keeps looking at her.
(d) She doesn't like strangers.
7. The tree at the site is covered in _____________.
8. What drink does Guy bring for Willow the day after her babysitting experience?
(a) Fruit juice.
(b) Iced coffee.
(c) A cola.
(d) A slushie.
9. Where is Willow when Chloe asks her to go somewhere with her?
(a) The auditorium.
(b) The lockerroom.
(c) A labratory.
(d) The hall.
10. When does Willow say she will call Markie?
(a) When she has a party.
(b) When she moves.
(c) When she is feeling better.
(d) When she needs help.
11. Where is Willow at the end of the book?
(a) The school.
(b) A bridge.
(c) The library.
(d) Her parents' house.
12. Why does David say he has a responsibility to Willow?
(a) They are related.
(b) He survived.
(c) She is alive.
(d) He loves her.
13. Why does Willow know that Guy is the one?
(a) He doesn't judge her.
(b) He takes care of her.
(c) He feels safe with her.
(d) He praises her.
14. Why does Guy act relieved when he sees Willow the morning after her fight with David?
(a) She is not in trouble.
(b) She is walking around.
(c) Her arms are not cut.
(d) She is talking to him.
15. What does Willow do when she finds a reminder not from her mother?
(a) Cuts herself.
(b) Collapses in tears.
(d) Smacks Guy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves with Willow after Andy's mean comments?
2. Why does Willow tell Markie she hasn't connected with many people since the accident?
3. Who does Andy say the person he is saying mean comments about blames for their problems?
4. Where does Chloe invite Willow to go with her?
5. What does David help Willow do after their talk?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)