|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willow realize the razor has been for her?
(a) A cheat.
(b) A comfort.
(c) A tool.
(d) A friend.
2. Who does Willow compare guy to?
(b) Prince Phillip.
3. Where is Willow at the end of the book?
(a) A bridge.
(b) The school.
(c) The library.
(d) Her parents' house.
4. Who takes Willow to her parents' house?
5. Why doesn't Willow want David to sign something for her?
(a) She doesn't want to worry him.
(b) She is afraid he will get in trouble.
(c) She is afraid he will be mad.
(d) She wants to surprise him.
6. Where does Willow see Markie?
(a) The mall.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) Her parents' house.
(d) The library.
7. What does David help Willow do after their talk?
(a) Complete her paper.
(b) Get some birth control.
(c) Find a psychiatrist.
(d) Get her driver's license.
8. What does Willow prepare to do when she wakes the morning after her babysitting experience?
(a) Cut herself.
(b) Protect Isabelle.
(c) Lie to guy.
(d) Fight with David.
9. Where is Andy when he makes some insulting comments?
(a) The park.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The mall.
(d) A movie theater.
10. How does David know the person who interrupts him and Willow on the street?
(a) They went to school together.
(b) They played sports together.
(c) They work together.
(d) They are neighbors.
11. How does Willow feel when David responds to the interrupter about her parents?
12. What kind of paper does Willow have to turn in near the end of the book?
13. Why does Willow beg Guy to stay when he tries to leave the morning after her fight with David?
(a) He is the only one who knows.
(b) He can help her stop.
(c) He is the only one who cares.
(d) He can help her talk to David.
14. What does David say when Willow comes to him while he is crying?
(a) What do we do now?
(b) Why did this happen to us?
(c) What if you had died that night?
(d) Where have they gone?
15. Willow accidentally hurts Isabelle with a ___________.
(a) Piece of paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Willow get away from the group after seeing Guy for the first time since the incident in the stacks?
2. Why do Andy's mean comments bother Willow so much?
3. What did Willow first use to hurt herself?
4. What wakes Willow the morning after her babysitting experience?
5. Why does Guy act relieved when he sees Willow the morning after her fight with David?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)