|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Willow buying when she bumps into her brother?
(b) Razor blades.
(c) A CD.
(d) A sweater.
2. Why doesn't Willow reach out to her friends?
(a) They all hate her.
(b) She doesn't know how.
(c) She moved away.
(d) All of these.
3. Why doesn't Willow cut herself in the bookstore?
(a) Guy wouldn't want her to.
(b) She doesn't want the pain.
(c) There are too many people.
(d) She wore a short sleeved shirt.
4. Why does Adrian reach into Willow's back pack?
(a) To see what is in there.
(b) To get a pen.
(c) To hold it for her.
(d) To put something in it.
5. What quiz in school does Willow fail?
6. What is Willow trying to do while listening to the girl on the phone?
(a) Cut herself.
7. What saves Willow from David's frustration with her in town?
(a) Phone call.
(b) School bell.
8. What does Guy tell Willow to watch for while cleaning her cuts?
9. How does Willow feel when she sees Guy with Laurie?
10. What is the name of David's daughter?
11. Where is Guy going when he tells Willow about Kuala Lumpur for the first time?
(a) The movies.
(b) The mall.
(c) The school.
(d) The library.
12. Why is David in town when Willow bumps into him?
(a) He is looking for her.
(b) He is skipping work.
(c) He is on a date.
(d) He is at a parent teacher conference.
13. Where does Willow keep her razor blades?
(a) Her back pack.
(b) Her pocket.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her lunch box.
14. What does Vicki mention that makes Willow uncomfortable?
(a) Willow is an orphan.
(b) Willow is sick.
(c) Willow is depressed.
(d) Willow is bleeding.
15. Where does Willow go in school to cut herself?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) A storage closet.
(c) The locker room.
(d) Her car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Willow about infection?
2. Where does Willow see David crying?
3. What does Cathy buy for Willow?
4. What is David drinking when Willow bumps into him?
5. What does David need to complete a project he is working on?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)