|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Willow describe Laurie and Chloe when she sees them cutting school?
2. What does Guy tell Willow to do before she cuts herself?
(b) Read the Bible.
(c) Count to ten.
(d) Call him.
3. Why does Willow end up helping the boy who needs to find something in the stacks?
(a) He is cute.
(b) She likes to be in the stacks.
(c) Her boss is watching.
(d) David is there.
4. What does Willow always have a fear of while cutting?
(a) Getting an infection.
(b) Passing out.
(c) Numbing herself.
(d) Getting caught.
5. For whom does Willow buy The Tempest?
6. Who wrote The Tempest?
(a) Emily Bronte.
(b) Jane Austen.
7. What is Willow trying to do while listening to the girl on the phone?
(c) Cut herself.
8. What is Willow doing when the red headed girl starts to talk to her?
(a) Waiting for her brother.
(b) Writing a poem.
(c) Doing homework.
(d) Reading a book.
9. Why does Guy talk about Kuala Lumpur?
(a) It's where he grew up.
(b) He heard Willow's father talk about it.
(c) He wants to go there.
(d) His father is from there.
10. What does Willow mention to her brother that makes him upset with her?
(a) Tristes Tropiques.
(b) Need for money.
(d) Her job.
11. What about Willow does Miss Hamilton critique?
(a) Her work ethic.
(b) Her clothing.
(c) Her demeanor.
(d) Her grades.
12. What does Willow throw at Guy?
13. Why is Guy upset with Willow after seeing her razorblades?
(a) He knows this will make him look bad.
(b) His innocence is shattered.
(c) He feels an obligation to help her.
(d) He has old feelings stirring up.
14. Why does Willow think David should get to wait some time before meeting with teachers?
(a) His wife should take some meetings.
(b) He is busy with work.
(c) He is not well.
(d) His child is young.
15. Who warns Willow about infection?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Laurie and Chloe cut school?
2. Why doesn't Willow reach out to her friends?
3. What does Willow give David when they bump into each other in town?
4. What does Willow have nightmares about?
5. What does Willow miss when she hears the girl talking on the phone?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)