|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willow do when she sees David crying?
(b) Walks away.
(c) Tries to comfort him.
(d) Cuts herself.
2. Who is Laurie's boyfriend?
3. Vicki asks Willow for help with __________.
(a) Her petition.
(b) Her experiment.
(c) Her paper.
(d) Her routine.
4. Who wrote The Tempest?
(b) Jane Austen.
(d) Emily Bronte.
5. How does Guy hurt Willow outside the library?
(a) His back pack hits her.
(b) He trips her.
(c) He grabs her arm.
(d) He falls on her.
6. What is Willow's greatest fear?
(a) People will see her as a murderer.
(b) She will hurt someone else.
(c) Her brother will kick her out.
(d) Her secret will get out.
7. How does Guy say Willow is acting towards him when she is listening to a girl on the phone?
8. What does Guy tell Willow to do before she cuts herself?
(a) Count to ten.
(c) Call him.
(d) Read the Bible.
9. Where is Guy going when he tells Willow about Kuala Lumpur for the first time?
(a) The library.
(b) The mall.
(c) The movies.
(d) The school.
10. What does Cathy buy for Willow?
(c) A car.
(d) A new bed.
11. For whom does Willow buy The Tempest?
12. Why is Guy so confused when he causes Willow to bleed?
(a) He hates the sight of blood.
(b) All of these.
(c) He didn't think he was that strong.
(d) He didn't grab her very hard.
13. Where does Willow go in school to cut herself?
(a) Her car.
(b) The locker room.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) A storage closet.
14. Where does Guy run to after seeing Willow's razor blades?
(a) His car.
(b) David's office.
(c) The school nurse.
(d) The pricipal's office.
15. What did Guy hear Willow's father talk about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willow ask the red headed girl if she has a cat?
2. What does David need to complete a project he is working on?
3. What does Guy take from Willow while she is listening to a girl on the phone?
4. How does Willow feel when she is with her brother's family?
5. What saves Willow from David's frustration with her in town?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)