|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Guy know David?
(a) They took a class together.
(b) They are neighbors.
(c) They are facebook friends.
(d) They played sports together.
2. What is Willow doing when the red headed girl starts to talk to her?
(a) Doing homework.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Writing a poem.
(d) Waiting for her brother.
3. What does Willow mention to her brother that makes him upset with her?
(b) Need for money.
(c) Her job.
(d) Tristes Tropiques.
4. What quiz in school does Willow fail?
5. How many boxes of razor blades are in Willow's back pack when Adrian reaches into it?
6. How does Willow feel when David lies to her about why he is in town?
7. Why does Willow think she could be friends with the red headed girl?
(a) She might be a cutter.
(b) She looks lonely.
(c) She reads a lot.
(d) She is smarter than the others.
8. Why is Guy so confused when he causes Willow to bleed?
(a) He hates the sight of blood.
(b) He didn't think he was that strong.
(c) All of these.
(d) He didn't grab her very hard.
9. How did Willow get a job in the library?
(a) David works at the university.
(b) She takes some college classes.
(c) She is very smart.
(d) It is part of her therapy.
10. What does Willow give David when they bump into each other in town?
(a) Her school schedule.
(b) Her paycheck.
(c) Her library book.
(d) Her razor blades.
11. What did Guy hear Willow's father talk about?
12. Who is Laurie's boyfriend?
13. What does David do when he hears the details of Guy and Willow's relationship?
(b) Asks more questions.
(d) Walks away.
14. What is David drinking when Willow bumps into him?
(a) A smoothie.
(b) Hot chocolate.
15. Why do Laurie and Chloe cut school?
(a) To see a doctor.
(b) To go shopping.
(c) To go on a date.
(d) To go to a movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Vicki asks Willow for help with __________.
2. What does Willow notice first about the red headed girl in her class?
3. Why does Willow think David should get to wait some time before meeting with teachers?
4. Who wrote The Tempest?
5. What saves Willow from David's frustration with her in town?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)