|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Willow talking about when she first kisses Guy?
(a) The funeral.
(b) Cutting herself for the first time.
(c) Hearing her parents were dead.
(d) The accident.
2. What about Willow does Miss Hamilton critique?
(a) Her work ethic.
(b) Her clothing.
(c) Her grades.
(d) Her demeanor.
3. How does Willow end the conversation between David and the interrupter?
(a) She starts walking away.
(b) She starts crying.
(c) She shows him the French quiz.
(d) She says her parents are dead.
4. Why does Willow feel so awkward when David is talking with the man who interrupts them on the street?
(a) He doesn't know about the accident.
(b) She doesn't like strangers.
(c) He keeps looking at her.
(d) She was about ready to admit something.
5. What does Willow miss almost as much as her parents?
(a) Her friends.
(b) Her cat.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do when he comes home while Willow is babysitting?
2. Why doesn't Willow want David to sign something for her?
3. Why do other kids think Willow is a model student?
4. Who warns Willow about infection?
5. How does Willow get away from the group after seeing Guy for the first time since the incident in the stacks?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)