|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant to Willow about Tristes Tropiques?
(a) It is written in French.
(b) It was her father's favorite.
(c) It is the subject of her discourse.
(d) It is her favorite book.
2. What quiz in school does Willow fail?
3. What does Willow have the urge to do while talking with Guy?
(a) Take a pill.
(b) Run away.
(d) Cut herself.
4. How are David and Willow related?
(a) David is Willow's godfather.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) David is Willow's uncle.
(d) They are siblings.
5. Where do Guy and Willow spend the day after Willow's fight with David?
(a) The college.
(b) The park.
(c) The mall.
(d) The movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willow not want to help a boy who needs to find something in the stacks?
2. Why is David in town when Willow bumps into him?
3. Why does Cathy buy something for Willow?
4. Why doesn't Willow want David to sign something for her?
5. Why has Willow been avoiding the bookstore?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)