|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Willow cut herself in the bookstore?
(a) Guy wouldn't want her to.
(b) There are too many people.
(c) She doesn't want the pain.
(d) She wore a short sleeved shirt.
2. How does Willow feel when David lies to her about why he is in town?
3. What is Willow doing when the red headed girl starts to talk to her?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Waiting for her brother.
(c) Writing a poem.
(d) Doing homework.
4. Why does Willow end up helping the boy who needs to find something in the stacks?
(a) He is cute.
(b) David is there.
(c) She likes to be in the stacks.
(d) Her boss is watching.
5. How does Guy hurt Willow outside the library?
(a) He falls on her.
(b) His back pack hits her.
(c) He grabs her arm.
(d) He trips her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cathy buy for Willow?
2. Why is Guy so confused when he causes Willow to bleed?
3. How many boxes of razor blades are in Willow's back pack when Adrian reaches into it?
4. What store is Willow at when she bumps into her brother?
5. Why does Willow ask the red headed girl if she has a cat?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)