|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willow mention to her brother that makes him upset with her?
(a) Tristes Tropiques.
(c) Need for money.
(d) Her job.
2. Why doesn't Willow cut herself in the bookstore?
(a) She doesn't want the pain.
(b) There are too many people.
(c) She wore a short sleeved shirt.
(d) Guy wouldn't want her to.
3. Why does Willow think she could be friends with the red headed girl?
(a) She reads a lot.
(b) She looks lonely.
(c) She is smarter than the others.
(d) She might be a cutter.
4. Why does Willow not want to help a boy who needs to find something in the stacks?
(a) She is almost done with her shift.
(b) She hates being alone with people.
(c) She is afraid of the stacks.
(d) She doesn't know much about boys.
5. Where does Willow go in school to cut herself?
(a) A storage closet.
(b) The locker room.
(c) Her car.
(d) The bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guy take from Willow while she is listening to a girl on the phone?
2. Where does Guy introduce himself to Willow?
3. What does Willow always have a fear of while cutting?
4. Where does guy keep a first aid kit?
5. Where does Willow see David crying?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)