|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 & 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Guy run to after seeing Willow's razor blades?
(a) The school nurse.
(b) The pricipal's office.
(c) David's office.
(d) His car.
2. How does Willow describe Laurie and Chloe when she sees them cutting school?
3. Who wrote The Tempest?
(a) Jane Austen.
(d) Emily Bronte.
4. How does Willow hope to help David complete a project he is working on?
(a) She will find the book.
(b) She will make more money for him.
(c) She will talk to the grant committee.
(d) She will steal the painting.
5. Why doesn't Willow cut herself in the bookstore?
(a) She doesn't want the pain.
(b) There are too many people.
(c) Guy wouldn't want her to.
(d) She wore a short sleeved shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Willow trying to do when the smoke alarm goes off?
2. Who does Willow compare guy to?
3. Why does Guy talk about Kuala Lumpur?
4. Who comes to be with Willow when she is done babysitting?
5. How does Willow know Guy never wanted to hurt her by asking for her father's book?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)