Chapters 1 - 4
1. What does Willow notice first about the red headed girl in her class?
(a) Her hair color.
(b) The marks on her leg.
(c) Her birth mark.
(d) The scratch on her arm.
2. What does Willow think the kids around her whisper about?
(a) The reason she moved there.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her cutting.
(d) Killing her parents.
3. Where does Willow go in school to cut herself?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The locker room.
(c) A storage closet.
(d) Her car.
4. What is David's job?
5. How are David and Willow related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) David is Willow's godfather.
(c) They are siblings.
(d) David is Willow's uncle.
6. Why doesn't Willow live with her parents?
(a) They are studying abroad.
(b) They are dead.
(c) They are in prison.
(d) They were abusive.
7. How did Willow get a job in the library?
(a) It is part of her therapy.
(b) She is very smart.
(c) She takes some college classes.
(d) David works at the university.
This section contains 3,933 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)