|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Will and Jane have their heart-to-heart conversation in Chapter 9?
2. How does Tiny respond when Will tries to interrupt his story about will in Chapter 11?
3. Who does Will call for Jane's address?
4. What does Jane confess in Chaper 9 about why she wanted Will to go to the concert with him?
5. How is Tiny acting when he is telling Will about his new relationship with will in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maura say as she tries to explain what she did to Will with the creation of Isaac in Chapter 12?
2. How does Will's mother react internally to her son's confession that he is gay?
3. After Will and Tiny get into an argument in the auditorium in Chapter 15, what does Will hope will happen as he leaves?
4. How does Will react to his mother's reaction when he tells her he is gay?
5. Why does will's mother invite tiny over for dinner?
6. What is the biggest difference in the home life between Will and will?
7. Why is will nervous about tiny coming to dinner?
8. How does gideon react to the idea that tiny is coming to visit will at school?
9. What does Will think when he learns that Jane is not in school in Chapter 13?
10. Why does Tiny pick up Will so early in the beginning of Chapter 13?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose at least one female character from "Will Grayson, WIll Grayson" and discuss at least three ways she goes against traditional gender stereotypes of someone like her.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze at least three different literary techniques Green uses to create humor in "Will Grayson, WIll Grayson."
Essay Topic 3
Is the reaction of the audience at the end of Tiny's musical realistic or not? Make sure to use direct evidence from the text to support your position.
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)