|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What request about the play does Will once again make of Tiny in Chapter 11?
2. Where do tiny and will break up?
3. What are Tiny and Will putting on the hallways when Chapter 11 opens?
4. What does Will realize he feels like at the conclusion of Chapter 13 in regard to his friendship with Tiny?
5. What does Will realize as he's listening to Tiny talk about will in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reaction does Will's mom have when he tells her he is gay?
2. What does Will tell his mother after he absorbs her reaction to the news that he is gay?
3. What happens when Will tries to find a way home after talking with Jane in Chapter 9?
4. Why does Will compare himself to his old stuffed prairie dog, Marvin, in Chapter 13?
5. What does Will tell his mom about Maura in Chapter 12?
6. Why does will's mother invite tiny over for dinner?
7. What does tiny speak to maura about during his trip to will's school?
8. What does Will think when he learns that Jane is not in school in Chapter 13?
9. How does will feel about his relationship with tiny?
10. What conflict do Will's emotions put him in when it comes to other people, particularly at the end of Chapter 16?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss at least four aspects of "Will Grayson, WIll Grayson" that can easily be carried over into a second novel in a series about the characters in the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Is the reaction of the audience at the end of Tiny's musical realistic or not? Make sure to use direct evidence from the text to support your position.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze at least four different ways the story of "Will Grayson, WIll Grayson" would change if the setting were in a rural, Southern town instead of the Chicago area.
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)