|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time does Will spend picking out clothes for his first meeting with Isaac?
2. How does Will describe the Isaac who will has come to meet?
3. Which of the following is NOT part of Will's usual routine?
4. When does Will work at CVS?
5. What does Maura confess to Will she sits at home waiting for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Tiny and Jane react when Will isn't allowed in to see the band in Chapter 5?
2. How does Will describe his family's living room?
3. Why does Will not want Tiny to make outlandish displays about being in love around him?
4. Why do Tiny, Will, and their friends leave the Hideout angry in Chapter 1?
5. How are the two Will Graysons differentiated in the text?
6. How does Will react to Maura when she confesses to being Isaac?
7. How does Will end up getting a fake I.D.?
8. What happens during Will's mother's attempt to talk with him as he gets ready for school in Chapter 2?
9. Why isn't Will allowed into the club to see the band in Chapter 5?
10. Why does Will make a point not to have Tiny be his one and only friend?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Present a well-reasoned paper arguing whether the reader is supposed to find o.w.g. a likable (intelligent, funky young adult) character OR an unlikable (spoiled, bratty, obnoxious teenager) character. Make sure to use specific examples from the text to support your thesis.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss at least four aspects of "Will Grayson, WIll Grayson" that can easily be carried over into a second novel in a series about the characters in the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Identify what you think is the tone for "Will Grayson, WIll Grayson" and discuss three literary devices that Green uses to create this tone.
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)