|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does WIll feel when he learns that Isaac is not real?
2. Who makes Will a fake ID in Chapter 3?
3. What does Will do after school?
4. Who is the other will grayson looking to meet at the same place that Will is supposed to meet Isaac?
5. What does Will do in order to kill time when he's unable to get into the concert in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why isn't Will allowed into the club to see the band in Chapter 5?
2. Why is Will so bored when Chapter 5 opens?
3. How does Will react to his dad's idea about college?
4. How does Will explain away Isaac to Maura in Chapter 4?
5. What happens between Will and Jane during the drive to Phil's house in Chapter 3?
6. How does Will react to Maura when she confesses to being Isaac?
7. What annoying behavior of Maura's becomes clear once Will learns that she made up Isaac?
8. What is Tiny's living situation?
9. How does Will describe his family's living room?
10. How does Will feel in Chapter 5 about becoming romantically involved with Jane?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze at least three aspects of "Will Grayson, WIll Grayson" that make the novel believable as well as what literary devices Green uses to create that level of believability OR analyze at least 3 aspects of "Will Grayson, WIll Grayson" that make the novel unbelievable as well as what literary devices Green does not use effectively to create a level of believability in the story.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss at least four ways "Will Grayson, WIll Grayson" would be different if the protagonist were female.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze at least four different ways the story of "Will Grayson, WIll Grayson" would change if the setting were in a rural, Southern town instead of the Chicago area.
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)