|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tiny feel about the rules Will sticks to for his life?
2. How does Will feel about meeting Isaac for the first time?
3. How many students are part of the Gay-Straight Alliance?
4. Which character had too much to drink at the Hideout?
5. What does Will tell his mother about where he is going when he is really going to meet Isaac for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is will's friend, Tiny, like?
2. How do Tiny and Jane react when Will isn't allowed in to see the band in Chapter 5?
3. What is Will's process like when he is trying to decide what to wear when he first meets Isaac?
4. What are Will's two rules for living?
5. How does Will feel in Chapter 5 about becoming romantically involved with Jane?
6. What first tips Will off that Isaac may not be real?
7. Why does Will make a point not to have Tiny be his one and only friend?
8. How do Isaac and Will classify their relationship when Isaac is first introduced in Chapter 2?
9. Why does Will not want Tiny to make outlandish displays about being in love around him?
10. What happens during Will's mother's attempt to talk with him as he gets ready for school in Chapter 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze at least three literary techniques Green uses to make one character of your choosing from the "Will Grayson, WIll Grayson" very likable OR very unlikable to the reader.
Essay Topic 2
Write a well-reasoned argument discussing whether or not Tiny is a good role model for young readers.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss at least three reasons why "Will Grayson, WIll Grayson" could be classified in a genre other than popular fiction, making sure to use specific examples from the text to support your position.
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)