|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does will react to not meeting his Isaac?
2. Where does Will's father want to speak with him?
3. Why does Will make the rules he has for living?
4. How much time does Will spend picking out clothes for his first meeting with Isaac?
5. Where did Isaac and Will meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why isn't Will allowed into the club to see the band in Chapter 5?
2. How are the two Will Graysons differentiated in the text?
3. How does Will react to Maura when she confesses to being Isaac?
4. How does Will feel in Chapter 5 about becoming romantically involved with Jane?
5. Why does Will make a point not to have Tiny be his one and only friend?
6. What are Will's two rules for living?
7. What is will's friend, Tiny, like?
8. What happens between Will and the Group of Friends that makes them stop talking to each other?
9. Why is Will so bored when Chapter 5 opens?
10. What happens during Will's mother's attempt to talk with him as he gets ready for school in Chapter 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose at least one female character from "Will Grayson, WIll Grayson" and discuss at least three ways she goes against traditional gender stereotypes of someone like her.
Essay Topic 2
Identify what you think is the tone for "Will Grayson, WIll Grayson" and discuss three literary devices that Green uses to create this tone.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how Green portrays authority figures in "Will Grayson, WIll Grayson," making sure to use at least three specific examples from the text to support your thesis.
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)