|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tiny change the name to the play to "Hold Me Closer"?
(a) No reason; he's just being Tiny.
(b) Because he wants it to be bigger than himself.
(c) Elton John was threatening to sue because he owns the rights to "Tiny Dancer."
(d) He just never really liked the other title.
2. Why does Will go to the auditorium during lunch in Chapter 15?
(a) Because he misses spending time with Tiny.
(b) Because someone set off a stink bomb.
(c) Because none of his usual friends show up.
(d) Because he has nothing else to do.
3. What does will realize his mother has probably done regarding tiny?
(a) Run a background check on him to make sure he's not a sexual predator.
(b) Googled him.
(c) Bought a special dress to impress him.
(d) Asked all the other parents about him.
4. How does will react to the vehicle tiny arrives to dinner in?
(a) It impresses him.
(b) It makes him want to go for a ride.
(c) It makes him embarrassed.
(d) It just makes him more nervous.
5. How does Will get home after his conversation with Jane at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) He takes a cab.
(b) He takes a bus.
(c) He ends up sleeping at Jane's.
(d) He walks Jane home first, then heads to his place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will realize as he's listening to Tiny talk about will in Chapter 11?
2. What have will and Tiny been doing non-stop since they met?
3. What do Will and Tiny talk about in the car in the beginning of Chapter 13?
4. How much of the story about meeting Isaac does will tell his mother?
5. What does Jane confess in Chaper 9 about why she wanted Will to go to the concert with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Will react to his mother's reaction when he tells her he is gay?
2. Why does will's mother invite tiny over for dinner?
3. How does will feel about his relationship with tiny?
4. How does dinner with will, tiny, and will's mother go?
5. Why is will nervous about tiny coming to dinner?
6. What conflict do Will's emotions put him in when it comes to other people, particularly at the end of Chapter 16?
7. How does gideon react to the idea that tiny is coming to visit will at school?
8. What does Will think when he learns that Jane is not in school in Chapter 13?
9. Why does Tiny stop talking to Will in Chapter 12?
10. What does Will come to realize he cares about toward the end of Chapter 16?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)