|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Will call his father after he cuts school in Chapter 15?
(a) So he won't get into trouble.
(b) So he has his dad's permission to borrow the car.
(c) So he won't worry about him.
(d) So he can notify the school about his absence.
2. Where does Tiny go to wake Will up in Chapter 13?
(a) Jane's house.
(b) Tiny's house.
(c) Maura's house.
(d) Will's house.
3. Why is Tiny so hyper when he wakes Will up in Chapter 13?
(a) He's on drugs.
(b) He's hyped on Red Bull.
(c) He's been awake all night.
(d) He feels like he's in love -- again.
4. What offer does Maura make during her confrontation with will in Chapter 12?
(a) That he only has one last chance before she leaves forever.
(b) That she'll apologize to him in front of the whole school.
(c) That she'll still be there when he comes around.
(d) That she'll hurt him again if he lets her into her life.
5. How many times a day does Will fall in love?
(b) At least 100.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jane supposedly not in school in Chapter 13?
2. What does Will's father think of Jane after he meets her in Chapter 15?
3. In Chapter 9, what does Jane admit to regarding her ex-boyfriend?
4. What request about the play does Will once again make of Tiny in Chapter 11?
5. How does Will react when he learns about Tiny's conversation with Randall?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Will and Tiny get into an argument in the auditorium in Chapter 15, what does Will hope will happen as he leaves?
2. What does Will come to realize he cares about toward the end of Chapter 16?
3. How does dinner with will, tiny, and will's mother go?
4. What is the biggest difference in the home life between Will and will?
5. Why is will nervous about tiny coming to dinner?
6. What does Maura say as she tries to explain what she did to Will with the creation of Isaac in Chapter 12?
7. How does Will's mother react internally to her son's confession that he is gay?
8. How does will feel about his relationship with tiny?
9. What happens when Will tries to find a way home after talking with Jane in Chapter 9?
10. What does Will tell his mother after he absorbs her reaction to the news that he is gay?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)