|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vehicle does tiny arrive in at will's house?
(a) A silver Mercedes.
(b) A classic Cadillac.
(c) A beaten-up Ford Focus.
(d) A motorcycle.
2. Where does Tiny go to wake Will up in Chapter 13?
(a) Will's house.
(b) Tiny's house.
(c) Maura's house.
(d) Jane's house.
3. What request about the play does Will once again make of Tiny in Chapter 11?
(a) That Will can be allowed not to watch it.
(b) That his character's name be changed.
(c) That he be allowed to be the star.
(d) That he abandon the play altogether.
4. What does tiny quote during an IM chat with will in Chapter 12?
(a) His own mom.
(c) His play.
5. What does Maura say was her reasoning behind inventing Isaac?
(a) She wanted to get back at will.
(b) It was a joke.
(c) She just thought it would be fun for a day or two.
(d) She has a mean side that she can't control.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Jane admit to regarding her ex-boyfriend?
2. Who does Will call after he cuts school in Chapter 15?
3. Who is cast as Will in Tiny's play?
4. How does Jane get home after her conversation with Will at the end of Chapter 9?
5. What does will tell tiny at the conclusion of Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Will react to his mother's reaction when he tells her he is gay?
2. What conflict do Will's emotions put him in when it comes to other people, particularly at the end of Chapter 16?
3. What happens when Will tries to find a way home after talking with Jane in Chapter 9?
4. What is the biggest difference in the home life between Will and will?
5. Why does Tiny pick up Will so early in the beginning of Chapter 13?
6. What does Will tell his mom about Isaac in Chapter 12?
7. How does dinner with will, tiny, and will's mother go?
8. What does Will come to realize he cares about toward the end of Chapter 16?
9. Why does Tiny stop talking to Will in Chapter 12?
10. How does will feel about his relationship with tiny?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)