|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does will decide that he should tell his mother that he is gay?
(a) Staring at the front door of his house.
(b) In English class.
(c) During Algebra.
(d) On the train home from Chicago.
2. What present does tiny give will's mother?
(a) A glass bowl.
(b) A jewelry box.
(c) A handmade card thanking her for her hospitality.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
3. What does Tiny keep insisting about Phil Wrayson?
(a) That Will should be flattered by him.
(b) That he came to him in a dream.
(c) That he won't be in the final version of the play.
(d) That he is a fictional character.
4. In Chapter 10, how does Will feel about his relationship with Tiny?
5. In Chapter 9, what does Jane admit to regarding her ex-boyfriend?
(a) That she made up the idea of having an ex-boyfriend.
(b) That she may want to be with him still.
(c) That he is stalking her.
(d) That he hates Will and wants to beat him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times a day does Will fall in love?
2. How does Will react when he learns about Tiny's conversation with Randall?
3. What theory do Will and Jane talk about during their conversation at the end of Chapter 13?
4. What does will's mother do before tiny comes over for dinner?
5. Why is Tiny so hyper when he wakes Will up in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tiny pick up Will so early in the beginning of Chapter 13?
2. Why is will nervous about tiny coming to dinner?
3. How does Will's mother react internally to her son's confession that he is gay?
4. What is the biggest difference in the home life between Will and will?
5. How does gideon react to the idea that tiny is coming to visit will at school?
6. After Will and Tiny get into an argument in the auditorium in Chapter 15, what does Will hope will happen as he leaves?
7. What happens when Tiny tells Will that he has encouraged Randall to pursue Jane again?
8. What conflict do Will's emotions put him in when it comes to other people, particularly at the end of Chapter 16?
9. Why does Tiny stop talking to Will in Chapter 12?
10. What does Will think when he learns that Jane is not in school in Chapter 13?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)