|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Will unable to get in to see the concert in Chapter 5 with Tiny and Jane?
(a) Because he doesn't meet the minimum height requirement.
(b) Because he causes problems with the bouncer.
(c) Because he has been caught stealing from the club before.
(d) Because he's not 21.
2. How do Will's parents think he feels about their plans for the future?
(a) They know it's what he wants to do.
(b) They think he doesn't like it and will resist.
(c) They think if they bully him enough, he'l agree.
(d) They don't really care how he feels as long as he listens.
3. How does Will feel about his parents' plan for his future?
(a) He feels fine about it.
(b) He doesn't want to do it simply because they suggested it.
(c) He is angry they are so bossy.
(d) It is really not at all what he wants to do.
4. How does Tiny feel about the rules Will sticks to for his life?
(a) He strives to follow them but always fails at it.
(b) Will never tells him.
(c) He never follows or obeys them.
(d) He could care less.
5. Why does Will make the rules he has for living?
(a) He is so popular that he has to weed friends out somehow.
(b) He wants to avoid unnecessary attention.
(c) His dad made him promise to stick to the same rules he had as a kid.
(d) He hates interacting with other people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Will react to not meeting his Isaac?
2. Which of the following is NOT part of Will's usual routine?
3. What does Will tell will about whom he has come to meet?
4. Who convinces Will to attend a Gay-Straight Alliance meeting?
5. What does Jane blame her interest in Will on in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Tiny and Jane react when Will isn't allowed in to see the band in Chapter 5?
2. How does Will react to his dad's idea about college?
3. What is Tiny's living situation?
4. What annoying behavior of Maura's becomes clear once Will learns that she made up Isaac?
5. What first tips Will off that Isaac may not be real?
6. What happens during Will's mother's attempt to talk with him as he gets ready for school in Chapter 2?
7. Why does Will not want Tiny to make outlandish displays about being in love around him?
8. What are Will's two rules for living?
9. Why is Will so bored when Chapter 5 opens?
10. How are the two Will Graysons differentiated in the text?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)