|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Sunday night of Chapter 5, Will Grayson 1's dad invites him into which room to talk?
(a) The garage.
(b) The living room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The parlor.
2. When Maura reveals that she has been posing as the imaginary Isaac, she applies which adjective to Will Grayson 2?
3. What does Will Grayson 1's mother do for a living?
(a) She is a surgeon.
(b) She is a receptionist.
(c) She is a lobbyist.
(d) She is a lawyer.
4. What is Will Grayson 2's first action once he hangs up with Maura for the final time?
(a) He screams.
(b) He runs off.
(c) He lies down on the sidewalk.
(d) He cries.
5. When he is bullied, Will Grayson 1 figures that part of knowing someone is taking what action?
(a) Warning them.
(b) Being mean to them.
(c) Apologizing to them.
(d) Complimenting them.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Sunday of Chapter 5, Will Grayson 1's father tells him about a fast-track program at which college?
2. What two names does Will Grayson 2 call Maura after he finds out that she has been posing as Isaac?
3. The night Will Grayson 1 downloads the catalog of a particular band, he is actually supposed to be writing an essay about which author?
4. In what type of receptacle is Will Grayson 1's purchase when he leaves it on the sidewalk?
5. Will Grayson 1 states that Tiny is great at helping with other people's what?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way are Tiny and Will Grayson 2 foils for one another?
2. In what way does the theme of deception arise in relation to Maura's character?
3. How does Tiny get the money to produce his musical?
4. In what way does the theme of isolation arise in relation to Will Grayson 1?
5. From what source does Will Grayson 1's sense of fear about many aspects of life stem?
6. What passion is shared by the characters Tiny, Will Grayson 1, and Jane?
7. For what two transgressions is Will Grayson 1 ostracized from his latest group of friends?
8. Who is Tiny?
9. Characterize Will Grayson 2's outlook on life.
10. What are Will Grayson 1's two rules in life?
This section contains 1,104 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)