|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will tell his mother about where he is going when he is really going to meet Isaac for the first time?
(a) That he's going on a trip to Chicago with the mathletes.
(b) That he's going to go watch Tiny's football game.
(c) That he's going to go watch a band play in the next town over.
(d) That he's going to go watch Jane's piano recital.
2. Which of the following is NOT part of Will's usual routine?
(a) Doing homework.
(b) Basketball practice.
(c) Spending time on Facebook.
(d) Listening to music.
3. What exciting events does Will have planned for the weekend when Chapter 5 opens?
(b) Three clubs in one night with his group of friends.
(c) Three football games.
(d) A tryout for Tiny's musical.
4. What does Will do after school?
(a) Not much; he's not involved in any cocurricular activities.
(b) He goes to his job at the nearby burger joint.
(c) He goes to volunteer with the local Little League team.
(d) He has football practice.
5. Who does Tiny want to set Will up with in Chapter 3?
(b) Mary Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Will's house often empty?
2. What high school do Will Grayson and Tiny Cooper attend?
3. What has Maura caught Will doodling in his notebook?
4. What band do Will, Jane, and Tiny go to see in Chapter 5?
5. How does will react to not meeting his Isaac?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Will explain away Isaac to Maura in Chapter 4?
2. What happens between Will and the Group of Friends that makes them stop talking to each other?
3. What happens between Will and Jane during the drive to Phil's house in Chapter 3?
4. How does Will describe his family's living room?
5. How do Tiny and Jane react when Will isn't allowed in to see the band in Chapter 5?
6. What is will's friend, Tiny, like?
7. How does Will end up getting a fake I.D.?
8. What are Will's two rules for living?
9. Why do Tiny, Will, and their friends leave the Hideout angry in Chapter 1?
10. Why is Will so bored when Chapter 5 opens?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)