|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Tiny acting when he is telling Will about his new relationship with will in Chapter 11?
(a) His wants Will to keep it a secret.
(b) He is making a scene.
(c) He is embarrassed to talk about it.
(d) He is very, very defensive.
2. In Chapter 12, how many texts has will received from tiny since he left him on the sidewalk?
3. What have will and Tiny been doing non-stop since they met?
(a) Having phone sex.
(c) Texting each other.
4. What does Will realize as he's listening to Tiny talk about will in Chapter 11?
(a) That he doesn't want to be friends with Tiny anymore.
(b) That he likes the sounds of his own voice.
(c) That will is using Tiny.
(d) That Tiny has finally grown up.
5. What does Will realize he feels like at the conclusion of Chapter 13 in regard to his friendship with Tiny?
(a) Like someone who is important and appreciated -- finally.
(b) Like his old stuffed animal, Marvin.
(c) Like someone who got thrown out with the trash.
(d) Like someone who really matters.
6. What does tiny quote during an IM chat with will in Chapter 12?
(b) His play.
(c) His own mom.
7. In Chapter 9, what does Jane admit to regarding her ex-boyfriend?
(a) That she may want to be with him still.
(b) That he is stalking her.
(c) That she made up the idea of having an ex-boyfriend.
(d) That he hates Will and wants to beat him up.
8. What present does tiny give will's mother?
(a) A handmade card thanking her for her hospitality.
(b) A glass bowl.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) A jewelry box.
9. Why does Will go to the auditorium during lunch in Chapter 15?
(a) Because he has nothing else to do.
(b) Because he misses spending time with Tiny.
(c) Because none of his usual friends show up.
(d) Because someone set off a stink bomb.
10. In Chapter 9, what does Will confess to Jane about the song that was dedicated to her at the concert?
(a) That Tiny did it.
(b) This is a trick question: He doesn't confess anything.
(c) That he did it.
(d) That her ex-boyfriend did it.
11. What request about the play does Will once again make of Tiny in Chapter 11?
(a) That his character's name be changed.
(b) That Will can be allowed not to watch it.
(c) That he be allowed to be the star.
(d) That he abandon the play altogether.
12. What does will's mother do before tiny comes over for dinner?
(a) Cleans the house.
(b) Take down pictures of her and her husband.
(c) Fix up her make-up very fancy.
(d) This is a trick question; they didn't know he was coming over.
13. Who else does will tell at lunch, in Chapter 12, that he is gay?
14. What happens after Will and Jane have their heart-to-heart conversation in Chapter 9?
(a) They hold hands and walk each other home.
(b) She slaps him and walks away.
(c) They end up kissing on a bench.
(d) They end up sleeping together.
15. How is Will given Jane's address?
(d) He has to pay for it with $100.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Tiny and Will putting on the hallways when Chapter 11 opens?
2. How does Tiny wake up Will in Chapter 13?
3. What does tiny ask will at the conclusion of Chapter 12?
4. Why is Tiny so hyper when he wakes Will up in Chapter 13?
5. Why does Tiny change the name to the play to "Hold Me Closer"?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)