|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does will react to the vehicle tiny arrives to dinner in?
(a) It makes him embarrassed.
(b) It impresses him.
(c) It makes him want to go for a ride.
(d) It just makes him more nervous.
2. What do Will and Tiny talk about in the car in the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) Tiny's sense of fabulousness.
(b) None of these answers is correct.
(c) "Tiny Dance."
(d) "Tiny Dancer" and Tiny's sense of fabulousness.
3. What theory do Will and Jane talk about during their conversation at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) Shrodinger's maybe dead cat theory.
(b) The theory of relativity.
(c) The big-bang theory.
(d) The theory of gravity.
4. What nickname does Will give Jane's new boyfriend?
(a) Stuffy McStuffyson.
(b) Arrogant Jerkalicious.
(c) Douchebag McCourt.
(d) Douchebag McWater Polo.
5. How does Tiny respond when Will tries to interrupt his story about will in Chapter 11?
(a) Tiny always seems to have to one-up Will.
(b) Tiny finally lets Will speak for a minute.
(c) Tiny gets angry at being interrupted.
(d) Tiny apologizes for always wanting attention.
6. What does will tell tiny at the conclusion of Chapter 12?
(a) That he is in love with him.
(b) That they should break up.
(c) That he wants to visit him again.
(d) That he is seeing someone else.
7. In Chapter 9, what does Will confess to Jane about the song that was dedicated to her at the concert?
(a) That Tiny did it.
(b) That her ex-boyfriend did it.
(c) This is a trick question: He doesn't confess anything.
(d) That he did it.
8. During their car ride, what does Tiny tell Will he realizes the play must be about?
(d) The other will.
9. What does will's mother do before tiny comes over for dinner?
(a) This is a trick question; they didn't know he was coming over.
(b) Fix up her make-up very fancy.
(c) Cleans the house.
(d) Take down pictures of her and her husband.
10. Who does will tell at lunch, in Chapter 12, that he is gay?
11. What does will realize his mother has probably done regarding tiny?
(a) Asked all the other parents about him.
(b) Bought a special dress to impress him.
(c) Run a background check on him to make sure he's not a sexual predator.
(d) Googled him.
12. Where does Maura approach will after she confesses to making up Isaac?
(a) The hallway.
(b) At the little league field.
(c) His house.
(d) On the street.
13. Who is cast as Will in Tiny's play?
(a) Will himself.
14. Why does Tiny change the name to the play to "Hold Me Closer"?
(a) Elton John was threatening to sue because he owns the rights to "Tiny Dancer."
(b) Because he wants it to be bigger than himself.
(c) No reason; he's just being Tiny.
(d) He just never really liked the other title.
15. Where does Will go when he cuts school in Chapter 15?
(a) The Little League field.
(b) His own house.
(c) Tiny's house.
(d) Jane's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tiny miss precalculus in Chapter 15?
2. How much of the story about meeting Isaac does will tell his mother?
3. Where is will asked out on a date in Chapter 12?
4. What does Will realize as he's listening to Tiny talk about will in Chapter 11?
5. How does Jane get home after her conversation with Will at the end of Chapter 9?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)