|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will realize he feels like at the conclusion of Chapter 13 in regard to his friendship with Tiny?
(a) Like someone who is important and appreciated -- finally.
(b) Like someone who really matters.
(c) Like someone who got thrown out with the trash.
(d) Like his old stuffed animal, Marvin.
2. Who else does will tell at lunch, in Chapter 12, that he is gay?
3. What does will tell tiny at the conclusion of Chapter 12?
(a) That he wants to visit him again.
(b) That he is seeing someone else.
(c) That he is in love with him.
(d) That they should break up.
4. What does Jane confess in Chaper 9 about why she wanted Will to go to the concert with him?
(a) She wanted to make her friends jealous.
(b) She couldn't afford the ticket unless he treated.
(c) She wanted to see if he was interested in her.
(d) She wanted to make her ex-boyfriend jealous.
5. How do will and tiny plan to get to New York City at the conclusion of Chapter 12?
(a) By train.
(b) By plane.
(c) This is a trick question; they don't plan to get to New York City.
(d) By bus.
6. How does Will get home after his conversation with Jane at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) He takes a bus.
(b) He walks Jane home first, then heads to his place.
(c) He ends up sleeping at Jane's.
(d) He takes a cab.
7. How does will's mother react to the present tiny brings her?
(a) It practically makes her weep.
(b) She is grateful but thinks it is hideous.
(c) She is unimpressed.
(d) She is actually quite rude about it.
8. What does will tell his mother Isaac's nickname is?
9. How does Tiny respond when Will tries to interrupt his story about will in Chapter 11?
(a) Tiny always seems to have to one-up Will.
(b) Tiny finally lets Will speak for a minute.
(c) Tiny apologizes for always wanting attention.
(d) Tiny gets angry at being interrupted.
10. Who does Will call after he cuts school in Chapter 15?
(a) The other will.
11. Who is cast as Will in Tiny's play?
(d) Will himself.
12. How many times a day does Will fall in love?
(c) At least 100.
13. What does Tiny keep insisting about Phil Wrayson?
(a) That he came to him in a dream.
(b) That he is a fictional character.
(c) That Will should be flattered by him.
(d) That he won't be in the final version of the play.
14. Where does will decide that he should tell his mother that he is gay?
(a) Staring at the front door of his house.
(b) During Algebra.
(c) On the train home from Chicago.
(d) In English class.
15. Where does Will go when he cuts school in Chapter 15?
(a) Jane's house.
(b) Tiny's house.
(c) The Little League field.
(d) His own house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Tiny acting when he is telling Will about his new relationship with will in Chapter 11?
2. In Chapter 10, how does Will feel about his relationship with Tiny?
3. What request about the play does Will once again make of Tiny in Chapter 11?
4. Where does Tiny go to wake Will up in Chapter 13?
5. Where does Maura approach will after she confesses to making up Isaac?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)