|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks will out on a date in Chapter 12?
2. Where does Maura approach will after she confesses to making up Isaac?
(a) His house.
(b) The hallway.
(c) On the street.
(d) At the little league field.
3. Who is cast as Will in Tiny's play?
(a) Will himself.
4. Who invites tiny to dinner and will's house?
(a) The other will grayson's mother.
(d) No one; he just comes over one evening.
5. Why does Will leave school in Chapter 15?
(a) He has already finished his classes and homework early.
(b) He's too upset to stay.
(c) The stink bomb smell is making him sick.
(d) He wants to go look for Jane.
6. In Chapter 9, what does Jane admit to regarding her ex-boyfriend?
(a) That he hates Will and wants to beat him up.
(b) That she made up the idea of having an ex-boyfriend.
(c) That she may want to be with him still.
(d) That he is stalking her.
7. What does tiny quote during an IM chat with will in Chapter 12?
(b) His own mom.
(d) His play.
8. What does Maura say was her reasoning behind inventing Isaac?
(a) She has a mean side that she can't control.
(b) She wanted to get back at will.
(c) She just thought it would be fun for a day or two.
(d) It was a joke.
9. What word best describes the people who audition for Tiny's play?
(d) This is a trick question, as no one shows up for auditions.
10. Where does Will go when he cuts school in Chapter 15?
(a) Jane's house.
(b) Tiny's house.
(c) His own house.
(d) The Little League field.
11. During their car ride, what does Tiny tell Will he realizes the play must be about?
(c) The other will.
12. Why does Will end up going with Tiny when he wakes him up in Chapter 13?
(a) He just goes along for the ride.
(b) He worries about hurting Tiny's feelings.
(c) He is glad to spend time with Tiny again.
(d) He has nothing better to do.
13. What does tiny plan to do in Chapter 16?
(a) Stop the play.
(b) Visit the other will grayson.
(c) Change his name because it's geting too confusing.
(d) Drop out of school.
14. Why does Will go to the auditorium during lunch in Chapter 15?
(a) Because he has nothing else to do.
(b) Because he misses spending time with Tiny.
(c) Because none of his usual friends show up.
(d) Because someone set off a stink bomb.
15. What does Tiny confess to Will about what he told Randall during a conversation?
(a) That he should start dressing better.
(b) That he should stop threatening Will.
(c) That he should be the star of the play.
(d) That he should try to get Jane back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does will decide that he should tell his mother that he is gay?
2. What does Will realize as he's listening to Tiny talk about will in Chapter 11?
3. What have will and Tiny been doing non-stop since they met?
4. Where do Jane and Will talk at the end of Chapter 13?
5. How does Will react when he learns about Tiny's conversation with Randall?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)