|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Will agree to be on a mathletes team with?
(a) Simon and Derek.
(c) His younger brother and Isaac.
(d) Tiny and Jane.
2. What do Will's parents want him to be when he grows up?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A journalist.
(c) A painter.
(d) A doctor.
3. What is the last thing Isaac says to Will at the end of Chapter 2?
(b) I love you forever, Will Grayson
(c) GOD I AM SO IN LOVE.
4. What movie mini-series does Maura like to watch?
(a) Pride and Prejudice.
(b) The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
(c) Star Wars.
(d) A history show on PBS.
5. Which of the following is NOT part of Will's usual routine?
(a) Spending time on Facebook.
(b) Doing homework.
(c) Listening to music.
(d) Basketball practice.
6. What comparison do Will and will make about their lives when they learn about the other person?
(a) That it's the coolest thing that's ever happened to either of them.
(b) That someone must be playing a joke.
(c) That it's not really worth any attention.
(d) That it's like being in a Bizarro World.
7. How does Will respond to his mother's attempts at conversation in Chapter 2?
(a) He loves talking to her and is sad to have to stop.
(b) He lies and lies about what his life is like just to keep her happy.
(c) He has a breakdown when she digs into how he is really doing.
(d) He tries different ways to cut the conversation short.
8. How does Will react to Maura's incessant questioning in Chapter 4?
(a) He is patient but firm.
(b) He simply doesn't acknowledge her at all.
(c) He tries to kill her with kindness.
(d) He is rude to her.
9. What word best describes the relationship between Jane and Will in Chapter 5?
10. What band do Will, Jane, and Tiny go to see in Chapter 5?
(a) Kinda Dead Hamsters.
(b) Maybe Dead Cats.
(c) Five Alive Fish.
(d) Definitely Dead Dogs.
11. How does will react to not meeting his Isaac?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He is furiously angry.
(c) He is indifferent.
(d) He is devastated.
12. What does Maura confess to Will she sits at home waiting for?
(a) Her letter from Hogwarts.
(b) Darcy to come rescue her.
(d) Someone to wisk her away to outer space, since she loves Star Wars so much.
13. Who takes Will's place in the mathletes competition?
(c) No one, which is why everyone is so mad at him.
14. How does Will describe the Isaac who will has come to meet?
(a) As a fifty-year-old pervert.
(b) As someone who seems really nice.
(c) As an imaginary friend.
(d) As someone strangely just like his uncle.
15. What friends of Will and will have the same names (but are different people)?
(a) None; this is a trick question.
(b) Maura and Tiny.
(c) Tiny and Jane.
(d) Jane and Maura.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Maura caught Will doodling in his notebook?
2. For how long have Tiny and Will been best friends?
3. What does Will tell will about whom he has come to meet?
4. Why is Will so excited to see the band with Tiny and Jane in Chapter 5?
5. How old is the other will grayson who Will meets?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)