|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Will feel about his parents' plan for his future?
(a) It is really not at all what he wants to do.
(b) He is angry they are so bossy.
(c) He feels fine about it.
(d) He doesn't want to do it simply because they suggested it.
2. Who is the other will grayson looking to meet at the same place that Will is supposed to meet Isaac?
(a) His friends from college.
(b) Another person named Isaac.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His friends from high school.
3. Where do Will's parents plan to send him to college?
(b) Occidental College.
(d) The University of Chicago.
4. How does Will respond to his mother's attempts at conversation in Chapter 2?
(a) He has a breakdown when she digs into how he is really doing.
(b) He lies and lies about what his life is like just to keep her happy.
(c) He tries different ways to cut the conversation short.
(d) He loves talking to her and is sad to have to stop.
5. How does Will react to Maura's incessant questioning in Chapter 4?
(a) He simply doesn't acknowledge her at all.
(b) He is rude to her.
(c) He is patient but firm.
(d) He tries to kill her with kindness.
6. What word best describes the relationship between Jane and Will in Chapter 5?
7. How does Will describe the Isaac who will has come to meet?
(a) As someone strangely just like his uncle.
(b) As an imaginary friend.
(c) As a fifty-year-old pervert.
(d) As someone who seems really nice.
8. What is WIll doing when his father comes in Chapter 5 and says he wants to talk to him?
(b) Looking at porn online.
(c) Writing more of his comic book.
9. Which character had too much to drink at the Hideout?
10. What band do Will, Jane, and Tiny go to see in Chapter 5?
(a) Maybe Dead Cats.
(b) Definitely Dead Dogs.
(c) Five Alive Fish.
(d) Kinda Dead Hamsters.
11. Who confesses to being Isaac?
12. What class do Tiny and Will share in the mornings?
13. Why is Will so excited to see the band with Tiny and Jane in Chapter 5?
(a) Because he knows doing so will make his parents mad.
(b) Because they are playing a song for Jane.
(c) Because they are his favorite band.
(d) Because his best friend is the drummer.
14. How does Will feel about meeting Isaac for the first time?
15. How does Tiny feel about the rules Will sticks to for his life?
(a) He could care less.
(b) He strives to follow them but always fails at it.
(c) He never follows or obeys them.
(d) Will never tells him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Will's opinion of Gary when the novel first opens?
2. How does Maura view her life?
3. Why doesn't Will want to go outside when Chapter 5 opens?
4. What does Will think will prevent him from getting in to see the band at the Hideout?
5. What does Maura confess to Will she sits at home waiting for?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)