|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what restaurant do Tiny, Jane, and Will Grayson 1 go before the Maybe Dead Cats concert?
(a) Frank's Franks.
(b) Berger's Burgers.
(c) Weener's Wieners.
(d) Paco's Tacos.
2. What meal does Will Grayson 2 always forego?
3. Magnificent Mile is a famous area of Chicago known for attracting whom?
(c) Charity workers.
4. On what kind of sports team does Tiny play?
5. How does Will identify his sexual orientation for the reader?
6. Whose screen name is "boundbydad" (67)?
(a) Will Grayson 2.
(d) Will Grayson 1.
7. Tiny tells Will Grayson 1 that which part of Jane's body is "great" (80)?
(a) Her neck.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her mouth.
(d) Her bottom.
8. The night Will Grayson 1 downloads the catalog of a particular band, he is actually supposed to be writing an essay about which author?
(a) Walt Whitman.
(b) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(c) Hunter S. Thompson.
(d) Emily Dickinson.
9. What word does Will Grayson 1 use to describe Jane's note, in the process offending her greatly?
10. Will Grayson 1 spies in order to find out what information about Jane?
(a) Her sexual orientation.
(b) Her blood type.
(c) Her locker combination.
(d) Her favorite ice cream flavor.
11. How does Tiny respond to Will's request that he help quell rumors about their nonexistent romance?
(a) He runs off.
(b) He sings.
(c) He cries.
(d) He looks away.
12. On Sunday of Chapter 5, Will Grayson 1's father tells him about a fast-track program at which college?
13. At the end of Chapter 4, Will Grayson 2 makes a plan to meet which character in person in six days?
(c) Will Grayson 1.
14. What is Tiny's request when Will Grayson 1 says he will do anything if Tiny forgets about the musical Tiny Dancer?
(a) He wants Will Grayson 1 to call Jane.
(b) He wants a kiss.
(c) He wants tickets to the Maybe Dead Cats show.
(d) He wants a puppy.
15. Will Grayson 2 repeatedly compares reality to what object?
(a) An axe.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A bottle opener.
(d) An anvil.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Will Grayson 2 been talking to Maura when the novel opens on his story?
2. Maura challenges Will Grayson 2 with a personal question about his sexuality while he is at what location?
3. Will Grayson 1 enters what kind of shop while he is waiting for the concert to be over?
4. Will Grayson 2 finds that Will Grayson 1's linking of which two elements of life resonates with him deeply?
5. Chapter 2 is narrated by whom?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)