|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Will Grayson 2 been talking to Maura when the novel opens on his story?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 6 months.
2. What meal does Will Grayson 2 always forego?
3. With whom does Will Grayson 2 find himself in love before meeting him in person?
(b) Will Grayson 1.
4. What action does Will Grayson 2 take as his mother is telling him to have a good day?
(a) He kisses her cheek.
(b) He hugs her.
(c) He shuts the door in her face.
(d) He tells her not to get fired.
5. Will Grayson 2 repeatedly compares reality to what object?
(a) An anvil.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A bottle opener.
(d) An axe.
6. Will Grayson 1 compares Tiny to what object when describing Tiny's compassion?
(a) A sponge.
(b) A bucket.
(c) A sledgehammer.
(d) A muffin.
7. What is the name of Will Grayson 2's only online gaming friend?
8. How does Will identify his sexual orientation for the reader?
9. Which two characters are referred to as Tiny's Gay-Straight-Alliance friends?
(a) Gary and Jane.
(b) Gary and Clint.
(c) Clint and Jane.
(d) David and Jane.
10. Whose screen name is "grayscale" (67)?
(c) Will Grayson 2.
11. Will Grayson 1's father assumes that Will Grayson 1 will choose what career?
(c) Technical writer.
12. When he is bullied, Will Grayson 1 figures that part of knowing someone is taking what action?
(a) Warning them.
(b) Being mean to them.
(c) Apologizing to them.
(d) Complimenting them.
13. Will Grayson 1 regrets which aspect of his decision to compose a letter to the school board pushing for gay rights at school?
(a) Adding a postscript.
(b) Writing it.
(c) Signing it.
14. In what kind of dwelling does Tiny live?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A condominium.
(c) A shack.
(d) A motel.
15. What flaw in Will Grayson 1's fake ID prohibits him from entering the concert?
(a) The ID says he has blonde hair.
(b) The picture is crooked.
(c) The ID says he is middle-aged.
(d) The ID says he is a minor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what register does Tiny sing?
2. Will Grayson 1 enters what kind of shop while he is waiting for the concert to be over?
3. Whose screen name is "boundbydad" (67)?
4. Will Grayson 2 finds that Will Grayson 1's linking of which two elements of life resonates with him deeply?
5. Every day at school Tiny sits next to Will Grayson 1 in which class?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)