|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does WIll feel when he learns that Isaac is not real?
(c) All of these answers are correct.
2. Which teacher advises the Gay-Straight Alliance?
(a) Mr. Cutler, the art teacher.
(b) Mrs. Orio, the physics teacher.
(c) Mrs. Thomas, the history teacher.
(d) Mr. Fortenson, the English teacher.
3. What does Will think will prevent him from getting in to see the band at the Hideout?
(a) He's using a stolen credit card to buy the tickets.
(b) He doesn't have a fake ID.
(c) He worries he just looks too dorky.
(d) He got in a fight at the bar last time he was there.
4. Who does Tiny want to set Will up with in Chapter 3?
(a) Mary Ann.
5. Why isn't Will able to participate in the mathletes competition in Chapter 6?
(a) He has to meet Isaac.
(b) His dad will punish him if he finds out.
(c) He is too nervous.
(d) He has just decided that it is too dorky.
6. Who chooses the location where Isaac and Will are to meet for the first time?
7. How does Will react to Maura's incessant questioning in Chapter 4?
(a) He is patient but firm.
(b) He is rude to her.
(c) He tries to kill her with kindness.
(d) He simply doesn't acknowledge her at all.
8. What is the setting for "Will Grayson, WIll Grayson"?
(a) Chicago and surrounding areas.
(b) The reader never really finds out.
(c) New York City and surrounding areas.
(d) Atlanta and surrounding areas.
9. How does Will feel about his father's request to speak with him?
(a) He's glad his dad made time for him.
(b) He's angry his dad is so bossy.
(c) He is filled with dread.
(d) He's relieved since he can now tell Tiny he can't go out.
10. Why does Will make the rules he has for living?
(a) He is so popular that he has to weed friends out somehow.
(b) His dad made him promise to stick to the same rules he had as a kid.
(c) He hates interacting with other people.
(d) He wants to avoid unnecessary attention.
11. How do Will's parents think he feels about their plans for the future?
(a) They think he doesn't like it and will resist.
(b) They don't really care how he feels as long as he listens.
(c) They think if they bully him enough, he'l agree.
(d) They know it's what he wants to do.
12. How does Tiny feel about the rules Will sticks to for his life?
(a) He could care less.
(b) Will never tells him.
(c) He strives to follow them but always fails at it.
(d) He never follows or obeys them.
13. What does Tiny do during the Gay-Straight Alliance meeting in Chapter 3?
(a) Nothing; he just pulls his hoodie up and listens to music.
(b) Talks about how sad he is that his parents don't approve of him.
(c) He flakes out and actually doesn't come.
(d) Flirts with a boy named Nick.
14. What group are Tiny and Will so excited about seeing play at the Hideout in Chapter 1?
(a) The Cowboys.
(b) The Civil Wars.
(c) Neutral Milk Hotel.
(d) Fountains of Wayne.
15. How do Will and Isaac communicate in Chapter 2?
(a) Via Instant Messenger.
(b) Via phone.
(c) Via email.
(d) Via webcam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Isaac and Will meet?
2. For how long have Tiny and Will been best friends?
3. What has Maura caught Will doodling in his notebook?
4. What word best describes the relationship between Jane and Will in Chapter 5?
5. Who convinces Will to attend a Gay-Straight Alliance meeting?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)