|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, how many texts has will received from tiny since he left him on the sidewalk?
2. What do Will's parents want him to be when he grows up?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A painter.
(d) A lawyer.
3. Where does Will's father want to speak with him?
(a) In the living room.
(b) In the car on their way to a baseball game.
(c) In his back office.
(d) In the kitchen.
4. Which teacher advises the Gay-Straight Alliance?
(a) Mr. Cutler, the art teacher.
(b) Mr. Fortenson, the English teacher.
(c) Mrs. Thomas, the history teacher.
(d) Mrs. Orio, the physics teacher.
5. Where did Isaac and Will meet?
(a) In the mall one day.
(b) At a student government meeting.
(c) In a chat room.
(d) At school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does will decide that he should tell his mother that he is gay?
2. What does Will do after school?
3. What does Will think about will's plan?
4. What surprises Will during the first part of the play in Chapter 19?
5. How does Jane get home after her conversation with Will at the end of Chapter 9?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)