|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The night Will Grayson 1 downloads the catalog of a particular band, he is actually supposed to be writing an essay about which author?
(a) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(b) Hunter S. Thompson.
(c) Walt Whitman.
(d) Emily Dickinson.
2. What is the name of Jane's ex-boyfriend?
3. At what time does Will Grayson 2 send the fifth instant message to Tiny after their breakup?
4. Will Grayson 2 says that all teachers fall into which two categories?
(a) Phonies and psychopaths.
(b) Phonies and fakes.
(c) Losers and sadists.
(d) Posers and losers.
5. Will Grayson 1 regrets which aspect of his decision to compose a letter to the school board pushing for gay rights at school?
(b) Adding a postscript.
(c) Writing it.
(d) Signing it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Will Grayson 1 enters what kind of shop while he is waiting for the concert to be over?
2. What action does Will Grayson 2 take as his mother is telling him to have a good day?
3. What kind of surface does The Bean have?
4. Will Grayson 1 emails Maybe Dead Cats in order to request a dedication of which song to Jane?
5. In what register does Tiny sing?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)