|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Will go to the auditorium during lunch in Chapter 15?
(a) Because someone set off a stink bomb.
(b) Because he misses spending time with Tiny.
(c) Because he has nothing else to do.
(d) Because none of his usual friends show up.
2. What do Will and Tiny talk about in the car in the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) Tiny's sense of fabulousness.
(b) "Tiny Dancer" and Tiny's sense of fabulousness.
(c) "Tiny Dance."
(d) None of these answers is correct.
3. How does Will react to Maura's incessant questioning in Chapter 4?
(a) He tries to kill her with kindness.
(b) He is patient but firm.
(c) He simply doesn't acknowledge her at all.
(d) He is rude to her.
4. Who does will tell at lunch, in Chapter 12, that he is gay?
5. Why is Tiny so hyper when he wakes Will up in Chapter 13?
(a) He's on drugs.
(b) He's been awake all night.
(c) He feels like he's in love -- again.
(d) He's hyped on Red Bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maura say was her reasoning behind inventing Isaac?
2. What sports jersey is Tiny wearing when the novel opens?
3. What high school do Will Grayson and Tiny Cooper attend?
4. What request about the play does Will once again make of Tiny in Chapter 11?
5. What movie mini-series does Maura like to watch?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)