|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tiny thinks that Will Grayson 1 is incapable of taking what action?
(a) Keeping a secret.
(b) Acting nonchalant.
(c) Being brave.
2. To what location do Tiny and Will Grayson 2 travel in order to avail themselves of a swing set?
(a) Grant Park.
(b) Will Grayson 2's neighbor's backyard.
(c) The corner store.
(d) Millenium Park.
3. Tiny tells Will Grayson 1 that which part of Jane's body is "great" (80)?
(a) Her neck.
(b) Her bottom.
(c) Her nose.
(d) Her mouth.
4. When Tiny comes to Will Grayson 2's house, he means to clean up his room, but only manages what task?
(a) Clearing his internet history.
(b) Washing his face.
(c) Sweeping his floor.
(d) Making his bed.
5. Will Grayson 2 follows Isaac's instructions to meet at Frenchy's, which turns out to be what kind of shop?
(a) An antiques shop.
(b) A tobacco shop.
(c) A pornography shop.
(d) A coffee shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Sunday of Chapter 5, Will Grayson 1's father tells him about a fast-track program at which college?
2. When he is bullied, Will Grayson 1 figures that part of knowing someone is taking what action?
3. Jane and Will Grayson 1 take a walk after the concert and head toward what landmark?
4. Who asks Will Grayson 2 if he is nervous to have Tiny over for dinner?
5. Will Grayson 2's mother tells him that which character has been repeatedly calling for him?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)