|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of Will's friends does will speak with?
2. Which character had too much to drink at the Hideout?
3. What does Will do in order to kill time when he's unable to get into the concert in Chapter 5?
(a) He visits a porn shop.
(b) He just starts walking around, killing time.
(c) He pulls out his homework and starts reading.
(d) He sits in the car and listens to music.
4. How does Will describe the Isaac who will has come to meet?
(a) As an imaginary friend.
(b) As someone who seems really nice.
(c) As a fifty-year-old pervert.
(d) As someone strangely just like his uncle.
5. What does Will tell his mother about where he is going when he is really going to meet Isaac for the first time?
(a) That he's going on a trip to Chicago with the mathletes.
(b) That he's going to go watch Tiny's football game.
(c) That he's going to go watch a band play in the next town over.
(d) That he's going to go watch Jane's piano recital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes the relationship between Jane and Will in Chapter 5?
2. What class do Tiny and Will share in the mornings?
3. How old is the other will grayson who Will meets?
4. How does Tiny feel about the rules Will sticks to for his life?
5. What group are Tiny and Will so excited about seeing play at the Hideout in Chapter 1?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)